Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

Suggestions needed!!!!!!!!

AbraxasAbraxas Member
edited June 2008 in General
There are a couple of threads going on on ther ISTA for members section. I thought it might be an idea to canvass the wider group:

How would the ISTA be contituted - club, company??

Chairman and Vice - I have already suggested Roderick and Troutstroker!!

Steering group, committee?? How to get started??

I have no idea of how these things are set up but I think we need to stimulate some discussion

Etc, etc

Comments

• I like that Rob, ISTA snuff.
  • How about a gold secret decoder ring?

I like the hanky & snuff idea but it would have to be a 'special' flavor because it would be hard for all of us to agree on a ISTA flavor as everyone enjoys different scents, and Roderick already mentioned possibly giving a discount to members. Also like the ISTA metal snuff box idea. Maybe even a nice wood one built by Patrick with a nice silver metal inlay for engraving? Even a nice hat, not the cheap trucker hat but more like a baseball cap or even a t-shirt as part of a membership package? How about a packet of tobacco seeds to members with growing, curing & processing instructions included?
  • bobbob Member
    don't like the growing tobacco idea much. As it applies to less to people who don't have the green thumb or time. Maybe some discount prices on seeds would be great. Instead of a special snuff how about special snuffs avilable for limited time only at either a deep discount or free (of course this would not be rodericks responsiblity only unless the structure of the orginization dictated thusly)
  • Not sure about the money off snuff Idea...its cheap enough already & I don't want to risk putting Roderick out of business!!!
  • i suggest the use of a maximum of three exclamation marks.

^^
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • betonentebetonente Member
    edited June 2008 PM
    i really would like the title of High Lord Snuff Protector.
    (in fact, i would love everything that has "High Lord ..." in it)
    but then.. ..its silly.
  • Consider yourself chaplain
  • RoamRoam Member
    Then I shall nominate myself as Overlord Inquisitor "von und hoch" Snuff ;D
  • I will be Imperial Wizard, 2nd Grade
  • So to recap, we have:

A Chaplain
    An Overlord Inquisitor
    An Imperial Wizard, 2nd Grade

But no association, at least we can't get behind in our dues!
  • bryanbryan Member
    I just want to be the official Guinea Pig. Send me anything and I promise to try it!
  • is not "imperial wizard" a kkk rank...?
    dont want to spoil the fun i find that a bit disturbing
  • I dont really care what the KKK do and don't know anything about them, it was a throwaway remark, a joke, not meant to be taken seriously, not said with vast amounts of thought attached to it, maybe like 'overlord inquisitor' - the comment before mine. And wasn't an 'Overlord Inquisitor' someone who was responsible for burning people at the stake - do you find that ok? its just that you don't mention whether you find that disturbing or not
  • RoamRoam Member
    No hard feelings,it was just a j/k. :)

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
  • I agree with you entirely Paul. The officers must be found and appointed at which point the whole idea may begin to progress

pax vobiscum indeed!
  • dajawudajawu Member
    edited July 2008 PM
    Whoo WHooo Whooo Whooo WHoooo WHooo WHoooo ............WHooo.............WHoooo..........Whooooo

Louis this isn't my batman cup
    Snuffster said:
    I dont really care what the KKK do and don't know anything about them, it was a throwaway remark, a joke, not meant to be taken seriously, not said with vast amounts of thought attached to it, maybe like 'overlord inquisitor' - the comment before mine. And wasn't an 'Overlord Inquisitor' someone who was responsible for burning people at the stake - do you find that ok? its just that you don't mention whether you find that disturbing or not
  • But seriously I can offer my services and provide anything online. I can deal with domain names, hosting, web coding, etc....
  • i did not mean to imply that anyone had any connections to the kkk. just thought this might put off someone, probably was an overreaction. in fact i think "imperial wizard" is a smashing title. why is it always the baddies who get the cool titles?

was there reallt someone called an "overlord inuisitor"? and of course the inquisition was responsible for burning people as witches or jews or whatever. and i do not find that ok.
  • And I apologise for being overly sarcastic. There were officers of the inquisition that certainly had similar titles. happy snuffing!
  • I saw some old masonic snuff boxes a couple of months ago.
  • RoamRoam Member
    W.C.dummy,well it wouldn't be so secret now since you mentioned it,would it?
  • well, the details still might be secret.
    and the masons are not that secret anyway. in fact they often acted (and do so more today) quite openly.
  • I was a mason for about three years. The secrets are just about their ceremonies, which are based on old tesatament writings about the building of the temple. It wasn't for me in the end.