Seneca Roll of 5. Only $9,99. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Wish you the best for 2017.

anyone knows of German online stores with worldwide shipping?

Hello!.

I would appreciate if someone can recommend me a German online store with worldwide shipping (I live in Guatemala). Or another store besides the ones in the UK?.

I used to order with snusory.com, but their webpage has been down for almost a month!, so I guess they're not coming back. Such a shame because they provided a great service.

I ask for a Non-UK store because, sadly their shipments cost are so expensive!, almost 30 usd just for a tracking number. That's why I'm searching for alternatives :).

Thanks for the help!.

Comments

• I just looked up snuffstore.de & snuff-and-more.de , looks like they both only deliver within Europe. The ebay.de shop of snuff-and-more http://stores.ebay.de/snuffandmore/ says worldwide shipping, but Guatemala and many other countries are excluded.
    Maybe you should send them an email and ask if it's possible.
  • I'll send them an email, those 2 seems like the most popular options. Thanks!.
  • Just for future refence of anyone that visits this site and it's in a similar situation as I am right now.
    snuffstore.de doesn't ship to Non-EU, here's the response in German.
    Hallo Herr ,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.

Leider versenden wir nicht in Nicht-EU-Länder wie Guatemala.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

vom SnuffStore-Team
    and the translation is that. "we do not ship to non-EU countries such as Guatemala.". I'm still waiting for the snuff-and-more.de response.

Well, all of this in case anyone was interested :).

Regards to all!.
  • Dude - try the Northerner - check the link: http://gt.northerner.com/nasal-snuff

Best.

Ubert