Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Free treat with any purchase of $20.00 or more.

Toque Silver Dollar Cinnamon

I got this tin as one to try in my last order, and although its very nice, I have to say that I cannot really distinguish it from Toque Christmas pudding? Both strong on clove ? (oddly little or no cinnamon flavor in the cinnamon snuff which is odd for a Toque flavor) Is it the same @roderic ? If so are any others relabeled for a different market , just so I don't double up my stock :)

Comments

• It's Toque, I'd triple my stock. They're that good.
  • I've just had a pinch of both and I can see where you are coming from as they are a little similar is spiciness. I just don't get clove in the cinnamon? Maybe this is because I know it's not there and my mind isn't tricking me into thinking it is. There's a ton of clove in the Christmas Pudding as well as a hint of cinnamon.
  • Derek_007Derek_007 Member
    edited April 2015 PM
    :) Thanks roderick .. either way dam fine snuff as usual ... @Roderick I can send a sample back if you wish? (sorry i decant to jars so don't have in the tin) this is almost surely Christmas pudding and high on cloves ? is it possible it was mis packaged ? given as there is no clove in the cinnamon snuff, this is high in it ?
  • Even better, I'll send you a new cinnamon.
  • most kind sir :) <-- this is what i call customer service ..
  • Sorry.. meant to post this earlier //

True to his word within a couple of days a package from Toque Towers arrived .. Inside was the "Toque DIY told you so kit" :)
    So without further a do, I sat down with a fresh tin of cinnamon and a fresh tin of Christmas pudding ... Needless to say.. just as @Roderick pointed out .. these are similar, in that they are both a warm spicy snuff. but cinnamon is cinnamon.. Christmas pudding is ... well all sorts of nice things .. bit has the clove // the cinnamon snuff is not the rather bland ground spice you may have had in the cupboard for two long.. grab a couple of fresh cinnamon sticks, break them up and get the aroma.. this is the fresh cinnamon used by Torque.. Warm but punchy... many thanks Roderick .. apologies i even doubted you ^:)^
  • Thanks Derek,
    It takes a very big man to say he's wrong. I just wish the world had more men like you. ;) Actually, I really do wish the world had more men willing to admit they were wrong. Just think how great it would be.