Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Pöschl Packard's Club

It comes in a tapbox with an unique dispenser. I think it will take some time for me to get used to it, but it's an interesting idea. The snuff itself is, like every other Pöschl, mentholated and very easy to take. It has some berry and maybe cherry scents in it. Besides that, there is something spicy and musky going in there. It reminds me of an aftershave, but in a good way. It doesn't have a sickly soapy smell, it's just refreshing. Medium nicotine content. Great stuff.

Comments

• I like the dose dispenser, although it is tricky sometimes depending on humidity. Poschl do have an interesting variety of boxes
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • I love Pöschl and Bernard boxes because of their variety of styles (this goes for Pöschl) and images.
  • I like the dispenser and the snuff, as Jernej says, it's very refreshing, I get a kind of citrussy / cologne sense from it which is very uplifting.
  • Love the dispenser for HDT, but could live without the club snuff. IMO.
  • It's been a long while for me but as I recall Packard's Club upon first sniff reminded me of the smell in the Barbour Shop my Dad use to take me to when I was a kid. Yet again the power of a scent to bring back memories...pretty cool!
  • One of my first snuffs. Not bad at all.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    I misplaced my tin. It's killing me. May have to make an unplanned Mr Snuff order. Happy to see a few more Poschls up there now that I haven't tried yet too.

Unlike with most other Poschl snuffs the Packard's Club opens my nose just like 6P Cheeta. My wife's not crazy about it but I like the bouquet of perfumes