Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!

Snuffin' & Snusin'

First off... let me apologize for my absence from the forum. I had to take a break due to a health issue, but I'm back and as good as ever. Now for my thought... I have developed a new habit of taking snuff and putting in a portion on and off throughout the day, and have found that snuff and snus when used in conjunction with one and other makes for a nice experience. Additionally, I find that the subtleties of each lend themselves to creating just the right scent, taste, and headiness that can be adjusted as desired. For example, I really like a couple quick takes of Whiskey and Honey right as the drip from an Islay portion begins to slow or a few takes of OM Puro Dominicana with an original portion of Ettan under the lip. I've nearly put the pipe down entirely. Although, I did enjoy a bowl of 1999 FVF in a cob a couple days ago. That was nice.

Comments