Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Gadsden Snuff (sherlock holmes snuff and more

13»

Comments

• Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    Lmk when everything is all right/good I've been ready for my order(s)
    Peace and Alohas,
    Hawaiian_Ryan
    Just make it 20grams each so it would be CDR-RB 20gram and The Black Spot 20gram
    I hope u can make this change please.
  • Hey Ryan, I'll be glad to make the change once the operation isn't on hold. We need to resolve some of these problems before continuing. Thanks as always!
  • I offer this in request that anyone's responses are respectful if possible:

Community question of the day: do you have any issues with my mill? Any at all, blends, flavors, grind consistency, shipping cost, shipping duration, payment etc?

I'm revamping as noted before and would love input, thank you folks and have a blessed day!
  • @Michibacy,
    I've purchased snuff from you a couple of times.
    packaging was fine
    snuff was great
    paypal is my preferred mode of payment, so that's good
    flavors are interesting
    grinds were fine and that's fine with me
    shipping was a few days
    only had great experiences with Gadsden Snuff
  • oh , almost forgot, pricing and shipping cost were not expensive, no problem here
    I have No problem here with your product(snuff).I guess everybody has their own opinion.I saw the review by uncle Squinty.
  • MichibacyMichibacy Member
    edited November 2016 PM
    I don't take it personally, and I asked him to be brutal as need be, helpful criticism is always welcomed :)

• I have not yet had the pleasure of trying your snuff.  However, as a fellow small batch maker, I know what goes into the process.  Making the sauce just right, getting toasting times and temps down, playing with the grind and moisture content.  Then, after it's done, it can turn into something completely different after a month jarred up.  Many people have told me my snuffs are great while others have either politely not replied or said it was "ok".  As you said, honest feedback and criticism are among the most helpful when it comes to improving.

Keep up the good fight and long live snuff!  :)

• I appreciate the commendation @Cobguy!

As an update, I believe I finished the rotary screen. I need to test it out this evening but I believe it'll work well enough. I've opted for a 250 micron screen, and have capacity for 14 fluid ounces. It's a good portable bench top design that I can control with a standard dimmer switch.

I couldn't for the life of me find a forged 10-32 machine screw for the shaft-to-shaft coupler so I had to get one from the local hardware this morning.

Now onto fixing other issues!
  • Kinda been awhile with no word. I hope you are making progress.
  • I hope so, too. I would like to try some of the snuffs.
  • Pleeeeeeasseee have some of this left