Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

German snuffbox design

LazarusLazarus Member
edited July 2008 in General
I came across this unusual looking snuffbox on snuffstore.co.uk. Has anyone got a box like this and if so is it any good?

http://www.snuffstore.co.uk/Wooden_Snuff_Box.php

Comments

• Yes, I got one of the Zebrawood ones recently. Quite ingenious and easy to use. I find it works best with coarse snuffs, like German Schmalzlers and the various coarse English dark snuffs like Kendal Brown, Black Rappee, Scotch Black etc.
  • I was thinking of getting a Zebrawood one too - they look really nice!
  • Lazarus, you can see a review by Alex right here:

Snuff box review
  • Ah thanks Troutstoker - very helpful!

Had a chat with the Mrs and she thinks i've already got two snuffboxes and a baby on the way so perhaps I should save my money...good thing I have my wife on hand to keep me from spending all my money! lol
  • bobbob Member
    They send babies in the mail????
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got mine free with a box of cornflakes
  • When did corn flakes start giving prizes??

Lazarus, just do what I do when I'm on a tight budget, when I come home I throw all the loose change from my pocket into a jar. At the end of the month, this is my extra cash and it adds up quick. Recycling is another easy way to get extra scratch. Aluminum cans & newspapers pay pretty good. Or you could spend a weekend panning for gold.
  • Well the weekend panning gold sounds cool but it's hard to get time off work...plus I have to spend alot of time in the garden waiting for the baby to parachute in.
  • AlexAlex Member
    @ Lazarus: You can buy those boxes in the shops you mentioned or direct me directly via e-mail for special woods.
  • Thanks for the offer Alex but I reckon i'll stick with Onefortheroads boxes ;o)