Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

Snus Buyers Club

HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
@basement_shaman had raised the issue on the temp boards, so I'm re-raising it. Anyone still interested in getting this going? I think it could really turn out well for all of us.

Comments

• Do you mean placing one big order and people splitting the shipping to send it out to individuals and they pay for their cut of the shipping, snus, plus shipping to themselves?

I imagine it would work with enough people.

I suggest only doing it with members you personally know.  FDA has been watching boards and forums and could easily plant a troll and you (or whoever does the shipping) could unknowingly ship to a minor.  I just advise being cautious if you do it.
  • I never got any notification at.net and didn't read much of what was posted. Scurvy and I were discussing the best way to go about this. Money is always tight here. It was suggested that club members would send money through paypal friends and family before the order is placed. 8 cans will fit in a small 5.95 flat rate box. So on top of shipping to the states this would be added. Each month some other member would have the pleasure of placing the order and sending them out. Never had discuss how to choose what ,or where to buy. Prices are all over the place. And club activities via personal email not through this site. So you would get two tins of four different snus each month to try. Need Five members for rolls of 10. If they have deals like buy a roll get 2 extra the extra would go to the sender that month for mailing them out. if you have a better plan I like to read it.
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    I wish I could remember who they were, but on the temp board we had five or six (including myself) who sounded interested. Hopefully bumping the topic will bring them out. I have to be honest, though, I hadn't considered the risks involved. That woukd suck.
  • Nicmizer and scarecrow showed interest but scarecrow had just placed an order so who knows?
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Still got curiosity in this if somebody had a list of what would be available.