Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!

Balkan Sobranie 50g available at Smokingpipes

Just a heads up to you pipe smokers, balkan sobranie is currently available in 50g tins, limit 2 at smokingpipes.com for $10.87

Comments

• Guys please be advised, this is the rebooted version of B/S not the true original version of legend.

I have not tried it so I have no idea if it is good or how close it is to the original. But I do still have plenty of the real stuff ;)
  • Currently out of stock.
  • Ya it goes quickly... I was hoping to get two more tins the next day when I was eligible and it was gone
  • Have you had a chance to try it yet? Any good? There have been several copies.
  • Not yet, it is still in the mail. I think it made by Germain so I am assuming it will be enjoyable. 
  • I'm sure it will be. Have you checked tobaccoreviews.com to see if there are any comments on it?
  • I checked tobaccoreviews. Some people say it's a very close match, others not. But almost everybody agrees it's a wonderful blend. Should be worth buying if priced fairly. Hope you enjoy it, let us know.