Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

Wilsons of Sharrow Royal George

Medium fine and on the moister side, so it's quite easy to take. The tin note was rather off-putting. Its soapiness reminded me of Wilson's French Carotte. I'm glad I gave it a try though, as I fell in love with it after a single pinch.
The first scent I got was mellow vanilla, followed by a sweet, slightly roasted almond aroma. The scents linger in the nose for some time and when they start fading away, I get a hint of something earthy, floral and bitter.
A wonderful snuff, perfect for the cold January days. Medium nicotine content.

Comments

• I love this snuff too though I haven't had any in probably two years.

Another nice thing about this one is it will open your nose if it's clogged just like a white snuff and unlike a menthol.
  • I ordered some of this, reading this just makes me glad that did. Thanks @jernej
  • 786 Royal George was one of the first snuffs I ever fell in love with.
    Ponies seem to be in two camps: either they love it or they hate it (the latter is frankly incomprehensible to me, but to each their own).
  • I just got mine in the mail, and I like it.  @jeffcraft1 brought this snuff up in a thread not long ago, and so I ordered it.  He mentioned that he thinks it has a Dr. Pepper flavor to it, and I have to agree.  
  • Unfortunately I just can't get on with it, too floral for me, very heavy on the violet.
  • I've recently revisited Royal George and found a new liking for it. It's been sitting in a small glass jar in a drawer for ages, and I kept passing it by due to how potent the scent was. For me, it is a scent I can really enjoy a pinch of when I'm in the mood, but it's not something I could use frequently. A nice one to take a random pinch of during an extended SP session
  • I've only been snuffing Royal George for a few days now, but I'm really enjoying it.  Talc and marzipan.  I get no Dr. Pepper though... hmm
  • This one reminds me too much of baby powder. Not a huge fan. Maybe my nose will warm up to it one day.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    My wife loves this one better than she does me! I find it quite nice as well, both the texture and almond-y aroma