Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Samuel Gawith Christmas Pinch

has anyone had this? whats the grind is it coarse and springy like their other products

Comments

• I have a tin of it but havent opened/tried it yet. Was hopin' to see a few comments on it too.
    i opened the McChrystal's Christmas tin instead as it said Ian McChrystal put that one together himself.

• I like it; it is medium grind in my opinion, somewhat lofty, not dusty at all. 
  • It's pretty similar to the grind of their other dark brown snuffs.  It's similar to Bernard Fichtennadel - that Pine Menthol is great... once in a while for me.  Probably another one you could add to your list of potent smelling snuffs @jeffcraft1.
  • so far the ones that i would consider to be enjoyable to me because i can smell them is
     WoS , toque rose
    Wos and toque lavender
    mycchrystal violet
    dholakia taj
    anise extra -comes in for a few seconds as long as i hadnt smelled it in a while
    Wos gold label
    Wos Irish high toast 22
    Toque plain toast
    SNAFU plain
    Wos crumbs of comfort extra
    Toque berwick browns

i know this seems like there are a lot here but none really linger for long maybe a few minutes but most of them that i listed only last for a few seconds and then i have to go hours with hout having a bit of the snuff that the smelll dissapeard on i cant smell any sp's whatsoever. i think my next order will be these ones and see if i can just increase my ability to smell them better. so most of the ones that are listed the scent is there i just cant really dectect it too well. everything else outside of my nose i can smell just fine. terribly confused
  • I like it although it is menthol it fits the pine sent.
  • It has both pine and menthol. I like it, but don't use it very often. I like the fluffy tobacco, and though the scent fades fast, it's still a pretty nice pine scented snuff. 
  • Hmm ... is an odd one for me. Definitely menthol, some pine, but there is a rather large note of cooked processed meat. Odd, not much of a fan.
  • @Pompeius, " cooked processed meat "? Damn! What kind like ham?
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    I had a question about the SG Christmas Pinch it's about the flavors between the SG Christmas(2013) and the one they currently have for sale now(SG Christmas Pinch)
    I heard the scents where very different.
    Could/can someone tell me how different they were.between the two?
    I've been searching 4 a sample of the Christmas 2013 blend which they no longer make.

Peace and Alohas. :-c
  • @jmahes A plate of Vienna sausages that had been microwaved for too long.
  • @Pompeius, even the visual doesn't sound appealing
    (:|