Seneca Roll of 5. Only $9,99. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Wish you the best for 2017.

Dedicated Snuff Boxes

Am I alone or do any of my fellow snuffers dedicate one snuff to a certain box?
Along with my SAD I also had SBAD when I had the money. I had acquired quite a few.
In my PC Triple tech I have 41 Photo White Elephant
" " Toque Stainless flask is filled with Toque Almond Toast prior to that is was filled with Toque Quit ,I do need to get another Toque Flask. I have it attached to my keyring so I never leave home without.
" " Heart Laser Shaman Hand Box is 6 Photo Special I have other laser boxes filled with the rest of 6 Photo black snuffs and one with Dholakia Taj
" " Silver Box is Toque Whiskey & Honey
" " Pewter box with dogs hunting is my F&T HDT Another one is filled with SG Black Coffee
" " Stainless Steel Flask is filled with Abraxas St Casura the second one is fill with Dholakia Medicated No.10
" " Rococo Turn Tin I have TSP Madras and the other one has Honest Scotch in it
Still pinching out of SWS Anson's Imperial this won't last long but I love the hockey puck jar and will repurpose it for snuff.
I have Snuffhouse .org Boxes of many colors. The red one have filled with Dholakia White The others I put labels on them but only fill as needed
The plastic MrSnuff boxes also of many colors. The Black one I have St Omer No1, Lime Green is Mississippi. Yellow is a special mix that changes often. Blue is Latakia Ao 1860. Red was Son de Tonca No 1. I need more. 
I could go on, But let's not make this about me. 
:\">
It's not the having, it's the getting. Elizabeth Taylor

Comments

• That is quite an impressive collection @basement_shaman.

I only ever carry two snuffs on my person so I have only two snuffboxes. One dark red Mr. Snuff box that I keep my primary (viking dark or KBO) in and one dark green snuffhouse box that I keep my secondary (whatever I want for variety that day) in.
  • I have a zebrawood Patrick Collins that is exclusively for White Indians: Cheeta, the Hefferlump, or Dholakia White. It would be wrong to put any other snuffs in that box. And I have a teak box that is mainly for Quit or HDT, although I might put another unscented, plain tobacco snuff in there. I don't usually take my SWS or Abraxas snuffs out with me, so I often just take them from the jar or tin.
  • I have many a snuffbox and all of them are dedicated to different snuffs and types of snuffs.
  • JustinJustin Moderator
    I also have a mild case of SBAD. I have a Tripletech that I only use for SPs of one kind or other, and a French-style wooden box (white metal ends, inlay on the lid) dedicated solely to Jockey Club. Those are the two I always carry. I have two other dedicated wooden boxes, one for Toast and one for other scented snuff. Then there are the schmaltzler boxes - bakelite, plastic and 3" Heartwood Creations - and the pewter and Mr Snuff plastic boxes that get used for anything else...
    "Reality," sa molesworth 2, "is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder."
  • I dedicate by type, but not specific snuffs. The system isn't set in stone, but helps me remember which is which while on the go and helps minimise ghosting.

MrSnuff Boxes:
    Green - Mints and mentholated (rarely used)
    Blue - Floral
    Yellow - SP / KB / Berwick Brown
    Red - Dessert snuffs and dark snuffs

Snuffhouse Boxes:
    Red - Secondary dark / dessert snuff
    Orange - Impromptu blends (Thors Hammer and GH Cherry for example)
    Brown - coarse dark and rapees

Sharrow Mills Slidebox:
    Dregs box

P. Collins Double Slidebox:
    "White" side is SP or light coloured and lightly scented, "Black" side is darker / courser, but not too heavily scented (SG Vanilla for example)
  • I just had an idea, I just took a Vitamin C tube BOX and put some of my snuff in it, it seems fine, the vitamin C tube should prevent from humidity and light plus it's the size of a finger !

vitascorbol-sans-sucre-tamponnee-500mg
  • You just need to change the "C" to "N" ;)
  • SHbickelSHbickel Member
    edited May 2016 PM
    And the "B" to "T" ;)

VitaSNORTol
  • I don't have any snuff boxes, but I use glitter mixing tubes I got from Michael's art supply
  • orionorion Member
    I like using old toque tins. They're decently durable and the screw top is a good design.
  • Yes, I reuse Toque tins too. Right now, aside from Toque products, they are currently housing:

WoS Chocolate Orange
    WoS Butterscotch
    WoS Strawberry
    WoS Spearmint Plus
    WoS Morlaix
    WoS Irish Coffee
    WoS Coffee Cream
    JHW Top Mill No1
    M&W Rumba
    M&W Citrus Delight
    McC Raspberry