World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Coming soon...

Winter Storm Jonas

To all my friends on the east coast about to get hammered by winter storm Jonas:  Please take care, be safe and be prepared.  Do not run out of essentials like snuff and booze.  Maybe some firewood and some good eats.

Not that we're going to be basking in the sun around the Highland Rim.  We'll be freezing what's left of our asses off.  But this will seem like a vacation compared to the eastern seaboard.

Ya'll take care and stay warm.  You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Cheers

Comments

• 66 and sunny in Arizona.
  • Shoveling snow and hauling firewood is the most exercise I get in the Winter, so maybe there's a bright side to it. Got plenty of tobacco and booze, so we have no need of bread and milk.

• I think only you southerners are going to get it, or at least I haven't heard about about it getting up here yet.

Tobacco and alcohol, nowhere to go; let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. :)
  • I'll pass on the alcohol but I have plenty of Hot Sauce to keep me warm  >:)
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Sriracha.  Never leave home without it.
  • My apologies.  We are stuck.  Snowed in.  Going nowhere in a hurry.  USPS folks are shut down.

If you have an Old Mill order, you won't see it for a few more days.  Everything is filled, packed and ready.  Hopefully this crap will melt soon
  • Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds

Our local USPS folks tend to shut down at first sign of snow too. Maybe they need to rethink their motto

In this instance though, the postal folks really should just stay home. Don't need to burden emergency services trying to rescue stranded mail carriers.

• edited January 2016 PM
    well I am drenched ,just shoveled a 300 ft path to feed  megan pony. Snow here is 3-4 ft without the drifts Time for a hot shower before the rig?or mor?'tis sets in. 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • heh, guess I won't complain about the 3-4 inches we've got so far. Supposed to be 8-12 by morning; we got off light this time except for the erosion at the beach.
  • Got just about 3' here. Looks like I'll be spending the next couple of days shoveling.

• @Mouse, we got like 2 inches in Hudson. My kids are sad but I'm not ;-)
  • USPS will not use "side roads" in middle Tennessee until Wed/Thurs.  In other words they aren't working outside, so no deliveries and no pick ups.

Starting to warm up a little so hopefully we can see some melt off.