New shipment just arrived-South African snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

Any Reviews - Toque Fig and Juniper

RoderickRoderick Member
edited February 2016 in General
I haven't seen any reviews yet of our latest special offer for Account holders. Normally we're inundated, but not this month.  Anyone here tried it yet?

Comments

• I have got two tins. My wife says it smells mouldy. But no apparent sign of mould is visible. I definitely get the fig, very sweet. No sign of juniper for me though. Slight nuttiness at the end. Overall very nice, somewhat doubtful on the mold though:D
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    Still waiting for mine to show up so I can do a review on my channel. I emailed you about that already, though. Really hoping my string of good luck with customs hasn't finally run out!
    edited February 2016 PM
    Oh wow, @Roderick this stuff is great! I'm honestly not a big fan of the majority of your flavored snuffs (though I'm in the minority there), but this is one of your best snuffs I have ever tried. Seriously, it's layered. I'll be posting a review on my channel sometime this week.
  • JustinJustin Moderator
    It's excellent. Delightful, moist texture with an aroma of fresh (rather than dried) figs. The juniper is not right at the front - which is just as well as it would be overpowering - but it's definitely there. @Hituzen is right when he says it's layered. There is a real complexity and depth of flavour to it. (And no mould that I can detect!)
    "Reality," sa molesworth 2, "is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder."
  • I hope this snuff comes on the market again soon, even as a limited edition!!!!
  • yes I didn't even know I wanted this snuff until I read the headline.
  • It was a limited edition from toque fall 2015 I believe. It would be amazing if @Roderick brought out another batch.
  • @Roderick is there any chance of this snuff coming out as a limited edition once again?
  • It was one of my wife's favourites, so yes there is a good chance.
  • Roderick how about this?
    I ve never tried it but something tells me that this might be your best offer!!!
    Any chance?
    [-O<
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @tobaccobob @Roderick I'd buy some!
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    This sounds intriguing
  • @roderick @SammyD13 Another interested buyer right here.
  • volungevolunge Member
    Add me.
  • Codyg140Codyg140 Member
    I'd give it a whirl. Love the smell of juniper, just not the taste so much
  • I would be sure to buy some!