10% off Copenhagen. Get them while they last. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy two of the same Thunder and get a free Oliver Twist Black Tobacco Bits.

Your latest snuff order

Comments

• 3 x 150g WE. I used to hate it, but now I can't get enough. The 25% off made me pull the trigger a few days ago
  • @canadiansnuffer, I just ordered another 3x150 WE today. I too cannot get enough, and must have tons on hand :-)
  • AamonAamon Member
    My last two orders

Viking Brown 25g x 3
    Viking Thor's Hammer 25g x 4
    Viking Dark 25g x 3
    Viking Blonde 25g
    Black Magic 25g

Schweizer Menthol 10g
    Samuel Gawith No1 High Mill 25g
    Abraxas Premium Batch Fin 15g
    Sir Walter Scott's Aged Border Rapee 15g
    Sir Walter Scott's Creme de Figue Snuff 15g
    6 Photo Special 4g x 2 
    6 Photo Special 6g
    6 Photo Super Kailash 4g
  • JosephJamesJosephJames Member
    edited January 10 PM
    @jmahes You must be like a vacuum cleaner with that WE ?

I ordered from Etsy today:

WE Garrett jar with the cork
    Unopened box of Superior snuff from 1950s.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/289204843/sale-was-2999scotch-superior-snuff-4-oz
  • 1.5kg of WoS extra menthol & 1.5kg Irish toast WoS.. and 400g best dark
  • @bigjim, that's what I'm talkin about!
  • peacockpeacock Member
    edited January 10 PM
    2 x Gawith Hoggarth Ambassador 25g
    1 x Fribourg & Treyer Bordeaux 50g
    1 x Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 50g
    1 x Viking Blonde 25g
    1 x Viking Brown 25g
    1 x Viking Dark 25g
    1 x Viking Thor's Hammer 25g
  • Ordered From Toque Last night:

- Silver Dollar Apricot 5g Tin

- Limited Edition - Pumpkin Pie 10g Tin 2x

- Sample Selection 10 10g for the price of 9

- Berwick Brown, 

- Grapefruit, 

- Violet, 

- Peach (Toque USA), 

- Pomegranate, 

- Quit, 

- Raspberry Menthol,

-  Spanish Gem, 

- SP Extra, 

- Whiskey & Honey (Toque USA)

• Also still waiting for order from mr snuff, that I ordered a while ago

• 1 x Toque Blueberry Bullet 1g

• 1 x Toque Ginger Bullet 1g

• 1 x Toque Lavender Bullet 1g

• 1 x Toque Peppermint Bullet 1g

• 1 x Wilsons SM Blue 5g

• 1 x Tiger Cola 10g

• 1 x Dholakia Mango Masala Herbal 10g

• 3 x Smash Box: White 5

• 1 x McChrystal
  • Hawky454Hawky454 Member
    edited January 11 PM
    Just received one of my orders from Lil Brown, not as good of a selection as Mr. Snuff so I just ordered some Wilsons...

SP
    Crumbs of Comfort
    Best SP
    Irish Toast &
    Dr. Rumney

Also got 10 packs of BJ Long pipe cleaners.

These aren't the most convenient tins as they just open up and they don't really allow you to tap little bit out at a time.  I'm guessing that it would just be best to use my Czech pipe tool to scoop some out and up my big sniffer.  How do you all do it?   Every time I open the container some snuff spills out... is there a technique to this?
  • edited January 10 PM
    @hawky454 the WoS containers are always overfilled (a good thing) I tap the bottom of the tin on a flat surface to settle the snuff. As for getting them in your nose simply take a pinch and snuff it, there are several guides to pinching on the site if you search.
  • @Hawky454 Here is how I do it:

I take the lid of the tin and scoop a small amount. I tap it on the area of my hand between first finger and thumb. Sniff and enjoy. Another scoop for the other nostril.

For me, I found pinching left snuff on my fingers and I don't like to waste any. With the method I use, I don't waste anything.

• Great, thanks for the suggestions y'all. Time to experiment.
  • edited January 12 PM
    My nephew got me hooked on Christmas Pinch and of course now it's no longer available. *cries*
    (I used to smoke like 15 years ago and quit, that was pretty easy because, big surprise, I was only blowing it through my nose!)

So now I'm waiting waiting waiting on my order from snuffstore.co.uk.... and I'm going crazy!!! The mail is so slow!!!!! 
    1 Samuel Gawith Anise Seed
    1 Samuel Gawith SG Extra Menthol
    1 Spoon

And from another site, I ordered Dholakia Absinthe Snuff Tobacco Free.

I'm starting to wish I ordered something with peppermint now, but I don't want to go through that misery of dealing with the British postal system again so soon. It's already been over the projected wait time since the shipment went out and now I'm being told it could be up to five weeks for delivery. Is this normal?
  • No snuff ordered this time, just an engraved Wentworth pewter snuffbox, coming straight from the pewtersmiths in Sheffield
  • SG black rapee
    SG Kendall brown
    McCrystal O&G
    GH CM
    Paul Gotard rhubarb
    Wilson guarana
    GH Kendal brown
  • @JosephJames thanks man, I've been waiting months for SG to get back in stock.
    Order I just made
    1 xSamuel Gawith Black Rappee 25g$4.98
    1 xSamuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original 25g$4.98
    1 xSamuel Gawith Kendal Brown Plain 25g$4.98
    1 xSamuel Gawith Kendal Brown Special 25g$4.98
    1 xSamuel Gawith Scotch Black 25g$4.98
  • Damn, and I just put in an order a bit ago, now the SG and GH are back in stock.
  • 25g WoS Spearmint Plus
    25g WoS Irish Coffee
    2 x 25g WoS Thyme and Lemon

Last chance for me to grab these by the looks of it. Also added....

25g GH Dry Orange
    25g GH Mitchells Special
    25g GH Western Glory
  • @50ft_trad is GH discontinuing dry orange, mitchells special and western glory? 
  • No, I don't believe so @Aamon I added those on top of my "last chance" selection
  • @50ft_trad which site did you buy these snuffs from, mrsnuff and direct is off the menu
  • Mysmokingshop.com
  • @JosephJames, yes I like the WE.I buy as much as possible :-)
  • I just ordered a 50g bag of Toque Rustica. What am I in for boys?
  • It's strong. I have had it in the custom Spanish Gem and the Toque USA Whiskey and Honey.

Uncle Squinty did a review on it and suggests using it as a mixer, not pure.

It has a unique smell. I put my bag of custom Spanish Gem in a bedroom storage area. Next day my wife is asking what the smell is. It is in jars now.
  • @Spekk I kind of enjoy the burn and the tear that it almost always brings to my eye when using it straight. Though I usually use my Rustica as Joseph stated as a mixer, I use it for snuff I love that im either running out of and need to amp up the nicotine or to make a nice weaker snuff into a mid to top nicotine level snuff. Defiantly worth getting and 50 grams should last you a fair while, just keep it in air tight jars for storage as usual.
  • I just went to snuff.me for the 1st time and ordered a whole bunch of Jaxsons, all types, and tried to order a drum of SG London Brown. The owner emailed me and said it's only available as a special order, so I'm waiting to see if he gets back to me.
  • @mrmanos I think you'll like the Jaxons. I have a real soft spot for SP Premium and English Toffee. Coffee Cream if quite nice too. I do have a couple of others that I haven't tried yet, but I'm leaving them sealed for now to avoid having too many tins open at once.
  • Rooster
    Checkerberry
    Three Thistle Strong
    QSnuff Jasmine
    SWS Havana Toast (it was the @lunecat review that made me decide to click 'add to cart')
    F&T HDT