Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

Your latest snuff order

Comments

• Well let me know if ya are! I'm a college student, and I really can't afford to buy a big tub like that. :P
  • Cheeta chhap Gul is different from Cheeta white Snuff , as Gul is formulated to use a dentifrice , White Snuff is better suited for nasal use
  • Oh no! I ordered some Cheeta CchapGul in my last order. Can I still use it as a nasal snuff? I don't need a dentifrice as I have toothpaste. Not sure how well powdered tobacco cleans teeth, either. I'll talk to my dentist and ask him if I should switch from toothpaste to nasal snuff for oral hygiene.  
  • No worries Cheeta chhap gul is as good for nasal use too,
  • My order from MrSnuff shipped on December 11th. Still hasn't arrived. I am in Canada. I hope I get it tomorrow or Friday or I won't have anything over the holidays. :(
  • @konrd pretty sure you will be lucky to see it by new years but don't hold your breath. Hoard what you have!! Pray with crossed fingers.
  • @nicmizer well I hope it arrives tomorrow or Friday. No mail delivery on Monday/Tuesday cause holidays. I'll just have to tide myself over with some blue cheese.
  • It arrived today. Thank God!
  • SnuffNORSnuffNOR Member
    edited December 2017 PM
    I went to Wilson
  • Eh. Somethings wrong with the save draft function. My post vanished... anyhow, got a pound of Best SP straight from Wilson & Co.
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    edited December 2017 PM
    @SnuffNOR happens when you add special characters. avoid them, and your posts shouldnt be cut in half.

• Last snuff order:
    30 tins of 6 Photo Cheetah 45gm.
    5 tins of 6 Photo Super Kailash 45gm.
  • Also 5 tins 6 Photo Coffee Kick
    5 tins 6 Photo Natural
    5 tins 6 Photo Curry
  • @Monk are you a real Catholic monk?
  • I am a Buddhist monk.
    I am from the U.S. but I have lived in a monastery here in India for the past 8 years.
  • Some fresh snuff straight from Sharrow Mills:

Dr. Rumneys Blue (large)
    Dr. Rumneys Brown (large)
    Dr. Rumneys Green (large)
    Gold Label (large)
    Natural (large)
    Tom Buck (large)
    Crumbs of Comfort (medium)
    Ani & Euc (medium)

• @Monk - Amazing. I love 6P snuffs. Is your monastery in Dharamshala? or which place? I just returned from a trip to the Himalayas. :)
  • Our monastery is in a Tibetan colony in the state of Karnataka, south India.
    The 'camp' where the monastery is located also is home to other monasteries. There are close to 10,000 monks in this small area.
    All of the monks are from Tibet, Nepal, Mongolia, and North Indian states like Sikkim.
    There are only 2 monks from Western countries here. Me, and a monk from Spain.
  • I've placed an order for several 8g canisters of Six Photo Medicated 66, a couple of tins of McChrystals Original and Genuine, both of which I know I like; in the order is also a tin each of McChrystals Fine Keg and Mulled Magic, Fubar Boss, Samuel Gawith Menthol, and a 15-snuff sample pack of Six Photo.
  • just got my 450g tubs of Irish #22 and HDT.
  • elimelim Member
    6 x Fribourg & Treyer Princes 25g
    3 x Viking Brown 25g

Ordered Saturday, 1/6

This is 5 or 6 months worth of my favorite snuff   :]    and like most here, I have a huge assortment stored for if I run out or wan't a change of pace.

• SP Extra
  • This is what I can find local and purchased in Northern Ohio:
    Tops Sweet, WE Garrett Sweet, WE Garrett, Navy Sweet, Buttercup, Square and Wild Cherry. I'm still looking for the elusive Checker-berry....
    Just got these in from Toque:
    SP Extra, Menthol, Chocolate, Blueberry Menthol, Cherry Menthol, Raspberry Menthol and St. Clements.
  • Just ordered every type of Thunder snuff from Northerner, and a 100g bag of rustica from Toque. This is my 3rd or 4th bag of rustica, my all day snuff, but I have never tried Thunder. How does the Thunder snuff compare to Rustica in strength?
  • Hello! I've only tried snuff once from an Englishman at a pub in the states visiting his wife's family. I never knew it still was a thing til then and I just placed my first orders last week feom MrSnuff and Toque. I went mainly by price as I have no idea what I'll like and what I wont or even if I can do this without sneezing. I vape a lot, fruit flavors so that's mainly what I ordered, I'm hoping I can snuff instead of vaping. Here are my first orders which hopefully come this week.

2x St Clements
    1x Grapefeuit
    From Toques

1x Wine & Cheese for .99!
    1x Wow Fruit Cake
    1x Temptation Grape
    1x Ozona Orange
    1x Medicated 66 for free!

I'm hoping I didn't do too bad!
  • You will do fine @Skiffdank. Enjoy what you ordered. You have time to spread your wings and soar with the goodness that is SNUFF....
  • Holy cow MrSnuff ships fast! I ordered on the 9th and it was in my mailbox today the 16!
  • Just came in today from Toque:
    Peppermint
    Camphor & Clove
    Absinthe
    Coltsfoot
    Xmas Pudding
    Spanish Gem
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    Just ordered a bunch of McChrystals from the USA site. They're out of XL, so I ordered a couple each of most of the Large tins. I love me some McChrystals B-)
  • Other day from Toque

6 25g tins

Ambrosia
    Spanish Gem
    Rose
    Lavender
    SP Extra
    Cherry Menthol

Grapefruit 10g tin

5g Apricot 

Looking forward to try Ambrosia and Grapefruit, heard the grapefruit has quite the zing! May need to get some Rustica next time and check out Mr.Snuff as well!