Get 10% off all American dry snuffs. Limited time only. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 20% off this exclusive hand crafted snuff. Do not miss out.

Your latest snuff order

Comments

• I've not placed an order for several months. I honestly have so much snuff, and with favourites in bulk, that I won't need to place another order for a few years.

That's not to say I WON'T place an order, just that I won't NEED to place an order ;) At current consumption rate, I'm all set for the next 5 years at least. It's a very nice feeling of security.
  • Marielle32Marielle32 Member
    edited April 2016 PM
    Although I can survive a year or 2 on my current amount of snuff I did order a nice few tins yesterday at mr.snuff.com I can't wait ! And I need to say it's a fantastic service at mr. Snuff !

Toque Christmas pudding
    Poschel Schmalzer doppelaroma
    Bernard's Magic Moments black and White
    S.G. Elmo's Reserve
    S.G. Friedance
    Paul Gotard Vanilla
    F&T HDT
    F&T Old Paris
    Wilsons Cola
  • TobeTobe Member
    Poschl MacCraig Royal 7g
    Poschl Radford Premium 10g
    Arnold Andre Kensington 7g
    Arnold Andre Rumney's Export 7g
    Stok Banana 5g (x4)
    Stok Cola Drink 6g
    Himtaj Black 10g
    SG Black Coffee 25g (x2)
    SG Celtics Talisman 25g
    SG Cob Dark 25g
    SG Plum 25g
    Dholakia Plum Cake 8g (x3)
    Toque Natural Toast 25g
    Toque Toast & Marmalade 10g
    AS WE Garrett's Scotch 30g (x2)
    Swisher Navy Plain 30g (x2)
    US Smokeless Tops Mild 30g (x2)
    US Smokeless Red Seal 30g (x2)
    Potluck Snuff 50g
    Toque USA Whiskey & Honey 50g bag
    Toque USA Rustica 50g bag
    Toque USA Kentucky Bourbon 10g
  • TobeTobe Member
    @Marielle32 I'd like to hear your take on Bernard's Magic Moments when you get a chance to try it. It's one of my absolute favorites. SG Firedance is really nice too.
  • @Tobe good to hear because it's always a guess.
  • I had to try some of that Fig & Juniper. Well, one thing led to another and I broke down and got a Toque tshirt with my latest snuff order. My lady is going to find me irresistable.
  • Dholakia Swiss choc
    White elephant
    Blast wine and cheese
    Pot luck- loads of Qnuff
    Nice to have scent in my nose again
    :)
  • Oops.... moment of weakness. Really don't need more snuff.... but you know how it goes.... :-\" Nothing too drastic though, just a few 10g WoS tins from Turmeaus (part of Cgars I think):

Chocolate Mint
    Country Mint
    Butterscotch
    Lemon and Lime
    Princes
    Summer Berries
    Vanilla
  • I've settled on my standards now
    Poschl Andechs Spezial
    Postal President
    Edelprise Extra
    Then theres a couple new for me to try
    Jip
    Singletons SM
    Poschl Redbull
    and some I won't go back to include
    most Wilsons on Sharrow
    all Jaxons
    and all Molens.....none of these suit me

• White Elephant
    Dholakia Swiss Chocolate
    Grape Concord
    Western Glory
    F&T Old Paris
    F&T Bordeaux
    Poschl Red Bull
    Poschl Alpina
    Abraxas Dragun
    Abraxas Fire Drac

Winging its way from Blighty to NZ as I write this..... 

• Just a quick update on my order with Turmeaus (above). I got an email from them today saying they were waiting stock on all 7 tins (do they carry any in stock?), but that they hope to have the complete order shipped by Wednesday.

At least they had the decency to keep me informed, so I'm taking that as a positive so far. Has anyone else in the UK used them?
  • My order came in today !! Jiha !
  • Fubar bohica have to try it after reading about it, Old Paris, WoS gold label,100gm Viking blonde. On its way to OZ. like Kiwi it takes some time.
  • Grado Caffe
  • Latest order from @Roderick

Bourbon Bullet

Menthol 25g Tin

50g Whiskey & Honey
    (Toque USA) Economy Bag

100g Natural Toast
    Economy Bag

• TobeTobe Member
    Railroad Mills Sweet 30g x2
    US Smokeless Bruton's Scotch 30g
    AS Tube Rose Sweet 30g x4
    41 Photo Yellow Lily Perfumed 20g
    41 Photo Himtaj Black 50g
    41 Photo Himtaj S Golden 50g
    6 Photo Super Chetak 45g
    US Smokeless Tops Mild 30g x2
  • TobeTobe Member
    edited May 2016 PM
    FB_IMG_1461898312165
    It finally arrived! A kindly gent sent these to me for a nominal fee plus cost.
  • Awesome haul @tobe!

• I'll second that^
  • TobeTobe Member
    edited May 2016 PM
    A guy on a Facebook snuff forum sent these to me. Apparently they're all available at a small grocery store near him in Georgia. Next time I'm in the area, I'm going to talk to the manager and see if they've got more coming in or if they're just selling what's left with no plans to restock.

Also, I'll buy as much as I can of whatever they've got and make them available to you guys. Obviously I know how hard it is to come by some of these!
  • TobeTobe Member
    Heading to the store now. I'll try and get all the Dental and Carhart's that I can.
  • On a trade site in the Netherlands I find 2 vintage tins one sweet peach and a sweet society I'm so happy !! For under 10 euro incl. Shipping.
  • @Marielle32 Congratulations. Good deal!
  • @50ft_trad thanks now I hope there in good shape and that I like them...
  • TobeTobe Member
    20160505_184135

Got what I could, all of which will be in the "Sell/Trade" section later. Manager didn't know if they're getting more or not.
  • 5.4 oz Railroad Mills Maccoboy on eBay. Looks to be pretty old, but unopened. I will give it my "restoration" treatment and bring it back to life.
  • Dang, @Tobe, that is quite a score! I've never seen the big Swisher tubes. The large Bruton I have seen came in something shaped like a pint glass. Is Carhart US Smokeless, too? Those look like big tubes, too, unlike Bruton. Maybe it is the 4+oz Garrett I'm thinking of.

If I like the Dental Scotch or Tube Rose, maybe I can talk you into a trade for a big one!

Anyway, I just placed my first order from Old Mill. I've been trying to do this for months and finally decided I can't afford NOT to do something nice for myself. It will be just a taste: Arabesque and PVT. I'm excited to finally put some OM in my nose and find out what y'all are raving about.
  • @tobe I'd be interested in your thoughts on the buttercup if you get a chance to write about it
  • @TerrapinFlyer You're going to love OM. I just placed an order with Daniel to get in before the whole outhouse goes up in smoke.
    ^:)^
  • @tobe I see a lot of nice big tins ! Glad that we agreed on a trade ;)