Poschl and Bernard snuffs back in stock.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

Your latest snuff order

1293031323335»

Comments

• jholenjholen Member
    edited July 2 PM
    Oops, wrong thread.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited July 2 PM
    Nice selection, @Conk! Grove (ex Lemon Grove) and Grand Cairo will certainly fulfil (or even exceed) your expectations for properties you haven't found in SWS Moro Moro.

I've tried 14 WoS snuffs so far (aside from F&T and other English snuffs, made by WoS or available at their webstore), and these two fall among my 7 favourites.
  • ConkConk Member
    @volunge you've made the wait more unbearable, but I appreciate your comments! I can't wait. 
  • Bernard Aecht Altbayern
    Bernard Doppelt Fermentiert
    Toque QUIT
  • jholenjholen Member
    Rosinski berliner luft
    Rosinski poltergeist
    Rosinski stargander
    Rosinski kaschube
    Rosinski kathnertabak
    Got a refill funnel and 2 slide lid horn containers and refills of Brusseler, Tabacum, ochsenkopf, Uckermarker and carlsbader
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    edited July 6 PM
    Kathnertabak is like Thanksgiving without the turkey and gravy! Maybe @Roderick can make the T&G happen like cheese and bacon to accommodate as a mix?!'
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    Mind has wondered to some of the Jones soda concoctions that are seasonal or limited edition. Strange but I give them a try apron release.
  • I'm really excited to finally be getting some Rosinski!
    Oderlander 60g
    Carlsbader 30g
    Frankfurter 30g
    Stargarder 10g
  • jholenjholen Member
    @SammyD13 Heck yeah! Mine should be hitting my door hopefully Friday. I think you'll be pleased.
  • KayeCKayeC Member
    edited July 19 PM
    This is our second order, we're still new. Thanks for everyone's post, otherwise we wouldn't know where to start!
    IMG_0998
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @KayeC where did you find that WoS Cola?
  • KayeCKayeC Member
    @ar47- this is from mrsnuff.com 
  • jholenjholen Member
    Just e-mailed Rene with a large Rosinski order -- stocking up!