Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Free Shipping on MrSnuff - ends tonight 29th Feb

MrSnuffMrSnuff Administrator
Hey gents/ladies,

just in case you missed the emails, we have free shipping on all orders over $25 on MrSnuff. The offer ends tonight (or tomorrow morning depending on your time zone I suppose). Anyway, time is running out if you want to take advantage of it.

Thanks for your patronage,

Dave

Comments

• Cheers and thanks! I took advantage in the final hour or two. Fifty grams of Abraxas Premium Coarse should be winging my way shortly.
  • Yes, another thanks!  I usually feel the need to make larger orders so the shipping doesn't seem so bad.  It was nice to be able to pick up a few things free of shipping charges.  
  • Well missed that one guess my basket will stay full till the next go round. Never did get an email but I have gotten other emails.
  • I didn't get one either. Just stumbled upon the thread here otherwise never would have known.
  • I missed getting any Email but I seen it mentioned else where; and it was only valid for a few days. I heard plenty complain with frustration the code wouldn't work. One said it was  because one or more items were excluded from the offer. I take it was sale and discounted items I am not sure on the details. As much as I would had liked to get free shipping I didn't need $25 worth of snuff. Low order fees and shipping across the pond has pretty much put an end to spending the little funds I may have. 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • tboyertboyer Member
    edited March 2016 PM
    Thankfully I did receive an email, and placed an order which has arrived
    I'm glad to see MrSnuff is selling in bulk again
  • I think he should just find a more reasonable shipping rate to apply all the time, and he'll find himself getting more orders. I'm not saying he should eat the shipping fee and lose profit, but I think he should charge only cost of post+supplies.

It's expensive moving things to the us, but not that expensive.
  • GrantGrant Member
    edited March 2016 PM
    I did indeed get an order in just before the deadline. I was having a problem with the free shipping code then realized the 'discounted' 25 g tin of F&T High Dry Toast was the issue so opted for a 50g tin instead. I got everything I wanted however and am happy with the speedy delivery. Was shipped on Wednesday (2 March) and arrived the following Wednesday (9 March). I do enjoy free shipping and would order more often if shipping fees weren't so high.