Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Be prepared for an excursion where you do not know when you will be back!

World Travel With Pipes and Snuff

Good Morning (or afternoon if you're of that time zone),

It's been a while since I've posted anything but have been a visitor to read other posts but I need your help!  

My partner and I have been saving to go on a round the world backpacking trip for nearly 3 years and come Aug/Sep we will be going!!

Since I've started smoking a pipe, I want to take a couple with me and some tobacco. 

I am looking for advice in transporting and travelling with pipes and tobacco long term.

I have a pipe roll for day to day with pipe socks, 2 baccyflaps, various pipe tools and a zippo. All this will then be going into a leather wash bag to keep it all together with pipe cleaners.

The tobacco I am taking is, Peterson Uni Flake, SG Bothy flake and Mick McQuaid Plug.

Here in lies where I need help/advice.

Do you think the 2 baccyflaps will be sufficient in keeping the 2 flakes in good condition? I plan on keep the plug in a tin as it does not fit in a baccyflap.

Also, pipe transport, any dos' or don'ts'??

I look forward to you hints and tips!

I should mention that we are using carry on size backpacks only so wont be checking in any luggage.

Regarding snuffs, I am planning on filling a couple of old SG 25g tins with Mcc O&G.

Regards,

Paul

Comments

• I am not sure I would be able to do without GQ's Askwith Kake either so will take a lump of that too!