Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

Members That Are Great, Honest Snuff Traders

Comments

• TobeTobe Member
    edited May 2016 PM
    @SHbickel @TerrapinFlyer @snuffsahoy Thanks for the votes of confidence! Much appreciated. I also have to say that snuffsahoy is someone I'd be glad to trade with again. Thanks for the Madras!

Off topic, but has anyone heard from @RailroadMills lately? We were supposed to do a trade, but he never responded to my request for a shipping address and I haven't seen him around here for a while now.
  • @Tobe My apologies. Crazy month. Finals for college, 3 jobs I'm working, so many bills to pay off, and a couple family emergencies. I will send tomorrow.
  • Damn it, I can't edit the list, or I would add @Tobe
  • I'll add @RailroadMills to my list of the trustworthy.
  • TobeTobe Member
    I'll second or third (not sure where we're at on the number now) @RailroadMills.
  • Thanks! @Pennanngalan @Tobe and back at you both!
  • I ad @Tobe unfortunately my package did not arrive.....
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    edited June 2016 PM
    I just did a trade with @hitsuzen. No problems whatsoever. I wouldn't hesitate to trade again.
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    Thanks! I was very happy with my experience trading with both @Psicko and @noidea1263 and look forward to trading with both again.
  • I have had successful trading with @llo and @Hawaiian_Ryan.
  • @RailroadMills It would be great if you were able to edit your list and put in the country the good traders are from. It would be very handy and save some of us quite a bit of money if we ship and trade locally rather than internationally. Just a suggestion
    Aamon
  • @RailroadMills. I got a vote from Hitsuzen. If you want to add me, I'm from USA if you want to add the country.
  • Im from the usa. So are the ones I mentioned.
  • Simcatty was great to trade with.
  • Thanks for the compliment @llo. Same to you!
  • I completed a nice trade with Marielle32. She's in the Netherlands.
  • I've not seen Marielle around for a while
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Just completed a trade with @dan11
    Excellent guy to trade with. We agreed on snuffs, a date to send our packages, and voila! It was done!
    No hassle, straight on time, honest guy. Highly recommend trading with him if you're in Europe (Outside of Europe may be a hassle considering the postage).

• Just to reflect the above post, the trade with @Rogue went as smoothly as one could imagine. Snuffs delivered within 2-3 days between Ireland and Norway. I hope all future trades go this good. Thanks my friend.
  • Marielle32Marielle32 Member
    edited October 2016 PM
    Just received my package from @Dan11 he is a very honest and friendly guy ! Hope he will receive my package on Monday.
  • @TShaq is an outstanding trader and good dude.
    Would definitely deal with again.
  • @willc not only delivers but goes over the top. Also a cool and knowledgable guy
  • I'll add Marielle32 to the list. I've just taken possession of a great little selection of pipe tobaccos she sent me, along with a few instructions for the novice pipe smoker. Thanks!
  • I'm going to add Toque snuff to the list. This was the first time I ordered directly from him. I had problems with my bank card and Roderick helped me so well and got the problem fixed. Awesome trade!
  • Roderick is a great guy @Llo, when you buy Toque direct from his farmhouse it's really fresh and good. That's the way to buy it for sure. I've bought and sold off and on here at SH, and everyone I've dealt with has been great. Honest and fair, and fast shipping. 
  • I traded with @illini_mac8504. Definitely would trade with again.
  • Thanks @psicko, would definitely trade with you as well. I enjoyed those cigars.
  • Just did a trade with Hitsuzen. Excellent trade and everything went off with no problem.
    Thanks, @JosephJames. If you like it and need any more, let me know. I literally have a stack of cases full of those tins. It's one of my long-standing favorites.
    Did some trading with @Badiker last week, and it went off without a hitch! Would gladly tease with him again, and in fact hope to do so B-)