New shipment just arrived-South African snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

How many grams do you snuff daily?

13»

Comments

•  Thanks @SunnyDay.  Will try with next order.
  • Marc1000Marc1000 Member
    edited April 8 PM
    @SunnyDay are all the thunders menthol. i do not like menthol snuffs.
    :^o
  • volungevolunge Member
    @Marc1000, there's less menthol in Thunder Frosted than in Toque Silver Dollar Original or Neffa Green, if any. It's almost non present.

Curious about the rest, though. @SunnyDay, do Thunders differ in menthol amount, or are they all the same - almost menthol-free?

• SunnyDaySunnyDay Member
    edited April 9 PM
    @volunge they are not strongly mentholated in comparision even the extra mento
    thats why i like the abri most its a bit more exciting but the others arent bad either for just a nice quick nicotine hit.

@marc1000 if you can deal with a hint of menthol the thunders are worth a try

for comparison on a scale of 5 i would give hedges 5,gletscherprise 3 and thunder extra mento 1

• 2 or less
  •  enough.

I want to say 4g a day,  though last night i went through 21/2 in one sitting (over several hours) but i was also drinking whiskey. Maybe more than that. I don't know so i'll just say, enough.....enough grams.
  • Just coming back to snuff after a brief absence. My nose decided it hated all kinds of snuff a couple of months back, and had to lay off for a while. Whatever the issue was has now passed, but Im still doing more vape than snuff (didn't want to dive in too heavy and upset my nose again). I think it's a seasonal thing with me, as I've had to lay off the snuff like this before.

Long story short, i'm probably doing less than 1g at the moment, but it is creeping back up. I'll probably be nearer 2g in a few weeks. My 7 or 8 kilo stash seems pretty damn enormous at the moment.
  • 2-5 usually around the 3-4 mark
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    edited June 13 PM
    In the same boat as @50ft_trad . Spring time nose issues are a time to rest the snout for me also.
    Similar to drinking Light beer now instead of a Stout.
  • Maybe 1/10 gr.
  • In April 2017, I was at 1-3 grams per day. In December I was at 3-5 grams a day. 

Now - 5 grams at least. More when I get time to sit with myself reading, or watching a movie. 
  • Somewhere between too damn few and too damn many.

Depends on the day now, frankly. If I'm smoking my pipe, I snuff less, if I'm snusing, I snuff less still, if snuff is the only tobacco I'm taking, it seems like I can't get enough- a hefty pinch every 15 or so minutes. Probably averages out to around 3-4g per day, assuming I'm using my beloved heavy, but high nicotine Indian snuffs.