30% off Thunder. Buy 10 and get them for only $1.95 ea. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

6 Photo Assorted. Get 15 different snuff tins in this selection.

BEGUM CHHAP TOBACCO/AFGHANI SNUFF

A new product launch by SIX PHOTO.It is a moist snuff /chew tobacco like Makla of Belgium. A unique product with a very powerful nicotine hit and a sweet flavor .It is now available at mr.snuff  in 50 g vacuum sealed tins. Please let me have your feedback on it.

Comments

• I just received a can of this. How do I use it? Like chewing tobacco? 

I did open the can and it has a nice aroma, I just don't know what to do with it.
  • @JosephJames - as it's being compared to Makla, I'd say treat it like a dip or loose snus. It's probable that the best approach is to take a pinch of it, press it into a little compact ball, and place it between your upper lip and gums, off to one side. Alternately behind the lower lip, though saliva might make it dissolve.

• @cpmcdill Thank you, sir. Will try it that way. It looks a bit like mud. Tin aroma is nice.
  • I absolutely love it. but MS prices are too high.The Fire & Ice is awesome too. It's a real eye opener. You should consider selling on a snus website like snus central. 
    It's not the having, it's the getting. Elizabeth Taylor

• I treated it like this member did http://snuffhouse.com/discussion/8862/oh-yes-taking-very-course-thick-snuff
    It was odd to say the least but not bad just odd.
  • @ basement_shaman
    I did contact them once but got no response
  • So, I have been a user of Copenhagen snuff for about 15 years. It's not snuff, it's a dip. I like the bitter taste and having some tobacco in my mouth.

I did decided to stop buying Copenhagen and use only the Begum Chhap as a dip style tobacco.

I like it. Easy to take and it had a minty aroma. It isn't a nicotine ball bat but it contains a decent amount.

I would recommend this for dippers who want something different from American smokeless tobacco. Not sure how it compares to snus.
  • @ JosephJames   Thanks for positive review on Begum moist snuff .

A new snuff - Fire and Ice is also on its way to Mr.snuff .

It is a makla type snuff with a European flavor and a strong nicotine hit
  • Thank you, Six Photo. I will try the Fire and Ice.
  • This sound awesome, any chance i can get some samples?
  • Sorry but we have stopped sending free samples
  • I have Old Mill Fire and Ice, but you don't want to put in your mouth. One of Chef Daniel's fine creations that is no longer produced.
  • Ours is a different product altogether
  • @basement_shaman - How do you have fire and ice? I ordered this for a friend and have a can, and don't know how to use it. I use chewing tobacco sometimes. 
  • @newbiesnuffer  I use it like los snus in the upper lip. I have a mortar tool  less expensive plastic.
     Similar to a Icetool. Syringe  looking thing. I normally go two clicks then flatten it out in my palm to form a pris. Then place it in the upper deck. You can just hand bake it by rubbing it into a ball shape a little smaller than a glass marble then form it into a prilla shape or pillow shape by compressing it with your thumb and trimming the crumbs gently.
    It's not the having, it's the getting. Elizabeth Taylor

• @basement_shaman - Does it need to be stored in a fridge? As of now I have it in a vacuum tin.