Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

Snuff call out thread.

Comments

• I have both CoC & CoC Extra  I like the extra but you called CoC so it's in the nose

And obscure one but a classic Wilson of Sharrow Rose  or  Wilsons Rose of Sharrow
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Ive got the Sharrow Rose

Next up Three Thistles Strong
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    Another Kick Start,

Calling out Starr Scotch1471616190176-1921095491

\m/
  • SHbickelSHbickel Member
    edited August 2016 PM
    I'll take Starr Scotch

Calling out Abraxas St. Casura
    edited August 2016 PM
    And another Kick Start
    (Use Snuffs that was never called out just letting u folks know) Peace :)>- &Aloha :-c

Calling out OM Commonwealth \m/
  • @Hawaiian_Ryan , Hi Bud, the only problem with this is it requires a man to have Photo graphic memory or he has to go back & read all the posts every time & that's not realistic for me, although I will do my best as I am sure everyone will, but I am sure there will be snuffs repeated from time to time.
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    edited August 2016 PM
    @Hawaiian_Ryan, I called out Starr scotch on the first page. There is only so much snuff that people have. There is bound to be duplicates, like the starr scotch. The kick starter is for snuff that hasn't been called out for a few days because no one has it.
  • I  meant nothing by it bud just that I can't remember whats been called out with the exception of whats on the page thats up at the time, guess I'm getting old LOL , anyway Good Snuffing & G'Day Sir
  • @Hawaiian_Ryan I believe you called out OM Commonwealth yourself two days ago, so now your breaking your own rule  lol

• @Hawaiian_Ryan

Why two kick starts in a row immediately after two other posts? You've barely given any time for those snuffs to be called out.
    edited August 2016 PM
    My bad folks..
    No one answered the OM Commonwealth @Dan11 that's why I called it out again.Also I didn't know how the kick start works.I do now.
    I mean no disrespect to u good/awesome people.Sorry I fuct up I understand how it works now.

• I got your Abraxis St.Casura right here...

I forget how full body a snuff tis

Calling out Wilson's Lemon Toast.
  • Ooh I love my WoS Lemon Toast, looking forward to finishing my tin so I can crack into a fresh one.  
    Call out - Old Mill Pure Virginia Toast 
  • I've got the PVT

Calling out White Elephant
  • Been doing the White Elephant all morning and right now,
    calling out Sir Walter Scott's Latakia Blend
  • I was having a tough time deciding which snuff to take next.  Solved.  Latakia blend in the nose.
    Calling out Poschl Sudfrucht.
  • Sudfrucht up.

Calling out Poschl Perlereuter
  • Poeschl Perlesreuter up to me nosie,

I call Sternecker Straubinger next. :) 
  • I'll call your Straubinger and to keep the schmalzlers going I'll raise you Bernard Postillion
  • I have the postillion, and call WoS Confusion
  • Just got the Confusion today.
    Calling out anything chocolate from De Kralingse.
  • Just had the chocolate, I'm not sure which it is as the labels worn off from my pocket., the cream one I think.

Keeping with DK I'll call out the wonderful Latakia AO-1860
  • Latakia AO in the nose! Delicious!

Who's in the mood for some Toque Cheese & Bacon?
  • Pfft I'm not, but here we go. Toque Cheese & Bacon up.

In retaliation I call upon the Bohica.
  • if no one does Bohica during the day I will do later tonite, if y'all can wait ( snuff at my house :-(
  • Bohica in mt my nose. Ouch. No wonder the 50 gram box is still full even though I've had it for almost a year.

I'm calling out any Rosinski snuff (I love them all).
  •  Rosinski Kathner tabak 
     Calling out TPS Madras
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Got the TPS Madras
     Calling out Swastik Chaap,   G'Day
  • I believe the one I just pulled out of the freezer Is Swastik chaap, I never knew what it was until I just googled swastik chaap. My friend who introduced me initially to snuff gave it to me awhile back its a relatively moist menthol. It looks quite old and I always thought it to be some Nazi brand snuff with the swastika and all. I'm not 100% sure this is the right one since I cannot read the packaging at all, although from a quick google search it most likely is. It TigerJackshere if you are able to confirm this would be great I always wondered what it was.
    So if so, I am calling out Schmalzler Zwiefacher, from the Bernard range.
    I'll take that call for the Schmalzler Zwiefacher1472024947131191365453

And calling out another Bernard snuff which is Bernard's Schnupftabak Klostermischung147202525742412550896