The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff is moving the warehouse. Please bear with us and thanks for your support.

Thunder V2 nasal snuff?

So im a regular snus user and have noticed v2 has been offering a line of nasal snuff but cant find much info about it. Anyone try it? Is it any good?

Comments

• It's offered in fine and coarse grind. I tried a box of the fine grind and didn't care for it too much. I've noticed that the tobacco used in V2 snus has a distinctive flavour and that is present in the snuff. The scenting does remind me a bit of Frosted snus and it has a menthol effect. It wasn't horrible but not something I'd order again.
  • I bought a box of the fine version in Austria, but it was cracked so I returned it. I did take a bump or two prior to that and it wasn't bad. Nothing remarkable either. Basically a mentholated snuff with average base tobacco.
  • It's a good price. Nothing to write home about . But most snuffs are unremarkable and I still use them. Your's is the only nose that matters get one and try it if you love it buy more. I think it just test marketing now; I love if they came out with other flavors like melon. Or maybe I just open a portion and snuff that.
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • I was actually thinking about drying out some of the los snuses i like and trying to snuff them. Ettan specifically
  • @clayhunter06 it probable safer than snuff the way they process the leaf and all that science .You may have to sift it to your liking
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited January 16 PM
    @SnuffScape I haven't tried Toque's Rustica, but found Thunder Fine Grind Frosted rich in free-base nicotine (the comeback of long forgotten hiccups) - stronger than 6 Photo Cheeta and only a tad weaker than Dholakia White, both of which presumably contain some rustica. Nic-wise it is similar to Taxi Red from the wide flat can. Menthol, if any, is almost non-present there. It's robust, rather coarse snuff with a faint sweet minty note. It is coarser than typical Poschl grind, but has less oil and more tobacco.
    I have bought this snuff twice from snusline.com a half year apart and both times it was bone-dry (last ordered on 09-2017).
    A friend of mine has ordered the very same snuff from snuff.me.uk recently (12-2017) and got it bone-dry, too.
    Maybe it is supposed to be dry, but I would guess the leaky tapboxes this snuff comes in are to blame. These are the worst containers I've ever seen. A disaster. Even generic plastic snus can could serve better. By comparison, Poschl's tapboxes could be called super-tight. It's two-part plastic box, which is held together only by a sticker. Peel it off, and the box will fall apart. The sticker (its glue material) is a stinky one, it has this mushroom-like odour which descends to the snuff.
    Another peculiarity is almost instant and uncontrollable forward drip, which is caused by allkalis. In this regard Thunder Fine Grind Frosted is comparable to Taxi, NTSU and neftobak. No ammonia, though.
    It seems northerner.com has recently restocked on all V2 snuffs, so they should be fresh for some short run.

• I wanted to give this a try my self, how is the fine grinds? 
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited January 17 PM
    @yisraeldov Shalom! You can order it straight from Israel at snusline.com
    https://www.snusline.com/index.php/accessories/thunder-nasal-snuff.html
    https://ibb.co/i40Xmm
    You can try snus, as well. These guys from Bet Shemesh have wide sortment and provide free shipping. No hidden taxation or fees there. I could heartily recommend Skruf Original Loose for a nice introduction to snus world.
  • @Volunge, thanks where are they in Beit Shemesh ? Do they have any other snuffs ?  I'm not interested in snus but thanks. 
  • Funny, but it's the only snuff there. I doubt they run brick and mortar, but you can contact them:
    info@snusline.com

Visiting address

Yecheskel Hanavi 19, Bet Shemesh

Registered address

Micha 13, Bet Shemesh

Phone:+97226515949
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited January 17 PM
    @yisraeldov I had reviewed fine grind version a few posts above. Strangely enough, the 'fine' grind looks much the same as the coarse in Snuffanybody's video - it's medium, not fine. I wouldn't call the tap box good or airtight, just the opposite, but I can second that tobacco base is quite good and has a distinctive character. The presence of tobacco can be clearly felt there (as distinct from most Poschl's). Frosted Fine is not overscented, overoiled or overmentholated. All these additives are sprinkled in moderation (to put it mildly), or I should rather say - scarcely. Menthol lovers will be disappointed, but it spurts with nicotine and I only wish it was moister.
    Although V2 makes only middling snus, their attempt at snuff is much better.