Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Free treat with any purchase of $20.00 or more.

Icetool snus can for snuffbox? What do you think?

AamonAamon Member
edited October 2016 in Snuff Accessories
Now that Ive finally figured out how to start a new thread, I wanted to get your thoughts on a possible new snuff tin with potential.
I have been thinking about purchasing the Icetool snus can as a new stylish snuff box. This Tin has a primary compartment and a catch lid which I was thinking could potentially be used to store 2 types of snuff together at once. This tin comes in a vast range of colors and different types. This is the tin in question

Comments

• AamonAamon Member
    edited October 2016 PM
    This site is actually cheaper than buying from the supplier directly. And there is a youtube review below so you can check out the tin in more detail.
  • Not a bad idea. Although the catch lid will likely be loose enough to not allow use as a snuff holder. The Icetool can should be as tight as a ,say, Wilson's tin. Some leakage but not obnoxious. I would avoid the thin/mini cans. They have a lip inside that would collect snuff and are not deep enough to allow a good pinch. 
  • @bigmick I plan to use the box as a day to day snuff box, I typically go through my snuffs in my boxes before they have a chance to dry out too much. I was thinking if the top doesn't seal as well as the bottom compartment I could just chuck a rubber band around the top which would sit in the two grooves used to open the tin. I'm just looking for a reasonable priced stylish portable snuff tin which I could use everyday which isn't an antique.
  • Sounds like a plan. Grab one and let us know how it works out. being one of those with a limited budget, I just reuse Toque tins. lol