Seneca Roll of 5. Only $9,99. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Wish you the best for 2017.

What would last you longer, a gram of snuff, rolling tobacco or chew?

I'm having issues importing snuff at the moment and was wondering which of the above would last you the longest??

Comments

• One gram of snuff is more than one gram of snus.
  • Snuff lasts me quite a bit longer than any other form of tobacco.
  • Definitely snuff for me.
  • Snuff for me too. I've never had chew, but I know I'd obliterate a gram of rolling tobacco in two fell swooping cigarettes.
  • Defo snuff. I chew way more in one hit that I snuff.
  • What I smoked in roll ups in a day, would last me the best part of a week in snuff
  • It's got to be snuff ... one smoke in a pipe is about 3 grams.  
  • dnichldnichl Member
    edited October 2016 PM
    well lets just say someone who isn't me; possibly....as an experiment emptied out two cigarettes (~1.6g) , dried it, ground it, added sodium carbonate, let it sit for a couple days and then proceeded to use it as his snuff. 

it lasted about 3 days with moderate use, allegedly....lol
  • Thanks guys, the reason I was mainly asking is because all of my last orders have been stopped by Australian customs with $763.2 per Kg plus 10% GST in tax, the price for snuff works out at $1.33 per gram with Golden Virginia (basically Premium rolling tobacco in Australia) also at a price of $1.33 per gram for a 30g pouch.
    I'm very happy to know that I don't have to get back on the cigarettes because of money issues at the moment, even if I do pay the ridiculous tax ill still be a lot better off.
  • dnichldnichl Member
    edited October 2016 PM
    after replying to this topic i decided to see how much i could get 

http://imgur.com/a/Ko3pW

pictured is the amount of snuff from 4 cigarettes in a 10g toque tin plus leftovers in background
  • Snuff will last the longest when compared by weight. Rolling tobacco requires at least 2 grams to roll a cigarette, whereas 2 grams of snuff can get you through the day.

Chewing tobacco... I don't know where you're living, but in the States, the typical chewing tobacco portion is much larger than a few grams. I love the rough cut stuff like Redman and Levi Garret, and I stuff my cheek like a chipmunk with it.
  • @Aamon Snuff will last the longest. If I were you I would try some pipe tobacco if you can get your hands on some as some of the pipe tobaccos make great snuffs , not all mind you but some , OJK & Carter Hall mix makes a great snuff if you can get your hands on some. G'Day
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • @Ubiquitous In Australia our rolling tobacco papers are measured in cm and not inches so they are around 5-10mm shorter, the width of our papers are also much less. 4 Grams of Golden Virginia will roll into about 8 Aussy rollies although when I get my hands on American papers I can easily double the amount of tobacco without having to smoke a couple of ours instead. 4 Grams of Toque Quit will last me about a day equivalent to about 8-12 grams rolling tobacco. Unfortunately we don't get chewing tobacco in Australia so that's one of those internet products, I threw that in there since I do not know much about chew I just wanted to keep my options open if I couldn't afford the tax on snuff.
    @TigerJackshere we do get some pipe tobaccos in Australia like Dr. Pats, we have a very limited range of pipe tobacco from general stores and still not a huge range from tobacconists, a small tin of Dr. Pats will set you back $60-$80.

• For me I would go with the gram of Snuff :-c
  • No competition. As above.