This is the real deal. Afghan Naswar Black. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Singleton's Original Super Menthol Sale

Has anybody ever got a blackhead or pimple in their nose from snuff?

From time to time I get a blackhead or pimple in my nose and not sure if its from finer snuffs getting stuck in the pores in my nose. Does anybody get this anymore frequently since they took up snuff? I have been snuffing for about a year and have had it a couple of times, I remember I used to get this before snuffing although I'm not sure if the frequency has increased since moving over to snuff.

Comments

• I get pimples in the nose sometimes but I doubt snuff is the cause.  I think they are more common then people realise but most people dont notice when they get them as they are not constantly blowing and wiping their nose whereas a snuffer notices them instantly.
  • @n9inchnails I think you hit the nail on the head, I never really noticed them as much until I started snuffing, I do blow and wipe my nose a lot
  • I had concerns once. then I found out it was just a ingrown hair. Painful and scary . 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • I think I got more of those before I started snuffing. I clean my nose more often now due to the snuff, I'm guessing that's why I don't get those much anymore.
  • kind of like the one nostril being open at time thing only snuffers and yogis notice. Despite it being a biological norm.
  • @lunecat 6+ grams a day? Wow, like a boss.