10% off Copenhagen. Get them while they last. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy two of the same Thunder and get a free Oliver Twist Black Tobacco Bits.

I Hope not, Snuff health Issue

Hi all, well I stopped snuffing for about a month I had some kind of candida or mycosis not very well placed.
Each time I snuffed I felt like a itching sensation there, It might have been psychological but I had treatment and stopped snuffing cause I was not sure if it could have a bad effect and then the bad thing went away.
Yesterday night I said well just a pinch and since I m starting to snuff again ;-).
I ve seen this article http://www.holistichelp.net/blog/how-nicotine-affects-candida-overgrowth/
Did someone here had similar issues ?  Can snuff be related to it or is this just bad luck ?

Comments

• edited October 2016 PM
    People that never used snuff have nasal problems sometimes. I am no ENT but the nose is your first defense to filter air., It is so important to keep your immune system in good shape. Candida  is a yeast infection no matter what part of the body it effects .Best to keep it in check. Candida needs foods to grow ,eliminate those foods from your diet and no more problems. It also feeds on stress so you need to find a release for that also.

I think the aspect of smoking to receive nicotine, because of oxygen depriving cells complicates and complements  the growth .Pipe smoking if not inhaled is a great stress reliever. As for chewing tobaccos they are loaded with sugars which is also fuel. Snuff I think probable don't have sufficient amounts of sugars to make an impact.  Snus uses salt although flavored snus is more than likely have traces of sugar.

You don't have to be a scientist to figure out everything is killing you. But you do need to research  what don't kill you so fast. Eliminating sugar is hard. They put that stuff in everything. Also starch is converted into sugar so that just another food group that needs observation in consumption. I hope you find the right balance!
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"