Get 50% off selected Toque snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected Samuel Gawith snuffs.

Homemade snuffbox

1108161234a
So being a complete tightwad and lacking the patience to wait for one to be mailed to me, I decided to make my own snuffbox. The large one is divided so I can carry two snuffs in the same container. The nozzle on the other makes it a great tapbox. Does anybody else have their own boxes or containers they make? Sorry if this has already been talked about, kinda new on here.

Comments

• edited November 2016 PM
    You go Terry! Necessity is the mother of invention.  Your in good company tightwad, cheap skate, cheap bastards, most members will admit to being one. And Hoarder is such a dirty word but many amongst us are hoarders of tobacco and related accessories. I have very large collections being cheap had allowed me to invest in my future. And I am so happy I had.   

I seen the two bottle cap containers before in a thread somewhere on snuffhouse. When Snuffhouse.org went dark and finally restored to snuffhouse.com most of the photos didn't make the move . It a shame there were quite a few creative snuffboxes. A can't find the thread I was looking for.
    http://yesemails.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9995401e669efe3c6b415d116&id=5098df6e01&e=3e7f5190d2
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Thanks shaman. I've read some of your comments through some of the discussions and you definitely seem to have a good grasp on the snuff world. I live in south Alabama and I'm literally the only person here who actually uses American snuff correctly, so it's good to have a place where you can have a conversation about snuff that doesn't start with "what are you doing" and ends with "that's weird".