Get 50% off selected Toque snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected Samuel Gawith snuffs.

Question regarding Toque USA and Silver Dollar

I haven't been on here in quite some time, and I'm sure that this has been asked before but what channels do "smoke shops" (as we call them in Tennessee) have to go through to get Silver Dollar and Toque USA into their stores? a few of the local shops in my neck of the woods are more than willing to stock them, but seem to be having difficulties in contacting the company who distributes them. I thought the company was Kretek, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyone have any idea?

Comments

• @Roderick may be able to help you
  • http://www.toquesnuff.com/ You can order direct or have them stock it for you. Cheaper to order direct. Although if they stock it,  more customers would get a chance to try snuff they may had never heard of !  
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Kretek and Philips & King are the distributors in the US.
  • Thanks for the response guys.
  • I started out buying Silver Dollar tins at a pipe shop. The owner told me "they are getting out of the US market." Obviously not true, but it made me find online retailers.

That pipe shop closed and now no one in the area carries Silver Dollar snuff.