Get 10% off all American dry snuffs. Limited time only. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 20% off this exclusive hand crafted snuff. Do not miss out.

Introduction to others.

Just want to say I have introduced 4 people to snuff over the last week. The scents and feeling really changed their minds on what I was doing. I think the menthol snuffs really got em.

Comments

• Spread the good gospel, brother!
  • I have given away half of my McChrystal's order I just received. I am now putting together another order. 

• edited November 2016 PM
    excellent! but there will always be bums that never buy their own. Some times they get annoying even after you give them a tin. It not like snuff is expensive just not readily available everywhere like cancer sticks. Funny I will be smoking my pipe and some one will approach from behind and asked if I got a smoke? So I whip out my snuff box and offer them a pinch instead, most of the time they decline.  
    It's not the having, it's the getting. Elizabeth Taylor

• This is true, I have given away 3 tins of my fresh McChrystals order already then I see this EU thing, Istarted sweating thinking I was going to have to put in a big order.....
  • I got my neighbor into it. The only downside is he keeps bumming my snuff! Haha, I jest, I don't mind sharing. That's what tobacco is for, right?