30% off Thunder. Buy 10 and get them for only $1.95 ea. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Afghan snuff- Follow the trail and  find out how we got it here.

Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown vs Kendal Brown Special

So while the scent is slightly different, the biggest difference I notice is that the KB Special seems to pack more of a nicotine punch.  More leaves than stems?  Different processing?  Dunno.  

I felt the same way about the Scotch Black.  I notice both of these have been discontinued.  I wonder if they were poor sellers or if the materials/methods to pack that higher punch was too expensive. 

Comments

• SG Kendal Brown special is still being stocked on MrSnuff
  • I don't see it listed on SG's web site anymore, and saw some post on here a while back saying it'd been discontinued.  If you like it, I'd stock up!  (Personally I find it too strong and will stick to the KB Original!) 
  • Maybe stock up from mrsnuff it says they have 22, 25g tins. save a couple for me though :P

• I'll have to check that aspect out next time I open a tin. I have several of each type in storage in anticipation of not being able to get them in the future.