Seneca Roll of 5. Only $9,99. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Wish you the best for 2017.

Menthol burn not enough.

I tried the hedges for a menthol blast and it was just ordinary to me, not crazy strong but pretty strong.

What menthol snuff is stronger then hedges or toque menthol? An Indian snuff menthol?

Comments

• GruntGrunt Member
    edited December 2016 PM
    Ok let me put it like this, 666. 6 Photo vs Red Bull vs Mcchrystal's. What's the strongest? I'm leaning 666, Missing anything?
  • Hedges is a medicated blast but does not have much of a straight, icy menthol.  The most icy-menthol sensation I ever had from snuff was McCrystal's Sturco.  I had just flushed my nose with a little water before taking a pinch and boy did it get the job done.  
  • GruntGrunt Member
    edited December 2016 PM
    Hmm just found it https://www.mcchrystals.co.uk/snuff/sturco.html

And you put it better than I could Jbrentoniv, hedges isn't weak by any means.. but I almost remember a stronger " icy " sensation than hedges even when I tried the Toque Menthol, maybe my batches were off as I hear no two snuffs are ever the same.

Have you tried any of the Indian menthols such as 666? The only non menthol snuff I use is an Indian snuff, but you hit the nail on the head with the icy menthol.
  • I just got some 6 photo 666 on a trade a bit ago. That's got the icy blast to me. I don't do a whole lot of menthols though. How does 666 rate in the menthol department against others?
  • What about poschl glacier prise