Get 50% off selected Abraxas Premium snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected snuff accessories.

ozona president snuff

im sure many of you got it for free for the U.S. election. i wanted to start a dialogue on what people think of it. im not a fan of menthol snuffs and also dont have a nose good enough to pick up anything but the menthol. what flavors do you get behind it?

Comments

• eucalyptus and menthol mainly. It's very much a medicated snuff.
  • AamonAamon Member
    edited December 2016 PM
    Yeah Menthol and Eucalyptus, though it does have a fruity note buried underneath it, possibly dates. I dont beleive it has licorice though maybe Anise, or possibly a combination of both though defiantly higher in Anise.
  • edited December 2016 PM
    It seemed to have an anise note if I remember correctly, although it's been years since I tried it.
  • after reading this, i deffinatly smell the licorce/anise. my nose gets something spicy also
  • I did pick up a spicy scent, I could not identify it at the time and still cannot exactly. At this time I believe the spicy scent we are smelling is either cardamom or clove.The note smells more like cardamom to me, though I have not smelt this scent in any other snuffs yet, though clove seems to be a quite common ingredient. Im still a little up in the air since I do not know for sure.
  • this is really helping me to improve my palate 
  • @peacock I do not think snuff companies would take us brainstorming and deducing what scents they have used in their snuffs too lightly. I am an amateur perfumer by trade and would like to find out the scents I am missing in some of my favorites which is very frustrating for me, I would like to start a thread though I'm not sure if it would be appropriate.