Best prices on Dholakia 25g and 9g snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

6 Photo Assorted. Get 15 different snuff tins in this selection.

DIY Snuffbox

Haven't been around for awhile, but I thought I'd show you guys my new home made snuff box. The image is the USS Constitution. Hand made with old copenhagen lids, paper mache and black laquer. Thinking of making a few more.

20161210_175624-400x600

20161210_175919-400x600

Comments

• I looks awesome! :)
  • I thought it turned out pretty good. I'm working on figuring out how to do a hinged one. It would be pretty interesting to me to revive the old art of paper mache snuffboxes.
  • Nice ,Glad to see you back. 
    It's not the having, it's the getting. Elizabeth Taylor

• Glad to be back. This year has been a long strange trip.
  • Okay, that looks fantastic. How did you do it? I now want to make myself one of these.
  • @ubiquitous When I make the next one I'll take step by step photos. This one was an experiment and I've learned enough to have a far more efficient and less frustrating go at the next one.
  • Would love to know a step by step too @SandwhichIsles - especially when I don't have access to any snuff accessories in my city or online in my country... 
  • Impressive, absolutely love the look, and probably feels even better in the hand.
    Everything you do comes back to you! Respect Life, Share Peace, Live NOW!
  • Has a cool scrimshaw look.