Get 50% off selected Abraxas Premium snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected snuff accessories.

Chili snuff

Hello, I was wondering about other Chili snuffs. I got some Abraxas dragun in a trade. I really liked the tobacco component of it, but was underwhelmed with the chili side of it. I didn't detect much chili in it. My nose somewhat tingled. I know there are a few different snuffs with chili in them such as Abraxas fire Drac all the way up to Fubar Bohica. I was wondering what other chili snuffs there are and an approximate ranking of mild to the most burn. Thanks.

Comments

• Fubar is off the charts. I watered it down to about 10 percent and still found it unbearable. The Abraxas snuffs use spices as you say, as a note. I mix my Dragon with a little bit of White Elephant to give it a bit more oomph, I guess you could try it with the Fubar.
  • i just put WoS chili chocolate in a new order....i am excited to try it [i love hot peppers]. the rest of my order will be trying for the 1st time most of the F&T line
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    @JakartaBoy I did the same mix I called it "White Dragon" I think it's a good mix and other people should try it at least once if U have those 2 fine snuffs. :)>-
  • @Hawaiian_Ryan: haha! I also call it the White Dragon. Well, I guess it's obvious, really. Got some in my box on the table in front of me.
  • Maybe mix a small bit of Bohican with Dragun and call it "Fire Dragon."
  • Just saying my friend bought this and I took a pinch, accidentally breathed out onto my finger and shot a chuck up into my eyeball, try not to do this its worse than accidentally rubbing chili in your eyes.