Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Ice Lemon Sale.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Ice Lemon Sale.

Don't judge a snuff on first sniff

edited August 2008 in General
I've made the mistake of judging a snuff with the first sniff. When I received my first sample of TOQUE PeanutButter, I thought, this is not for me, so I blended it in with some Chocolate and other snuff. Now Roderick has sent me a 25g tin of the snuff and I started using it straight. Believe me, this is GOOD stuff!! Same as Espresso, it gives me the taste of pure, toasted tobacco. I love it and will use it as an everyday snuff. Same thing happened with POSCHL's Robby's Mint. My first comment was: " Don't think I will fall in love with this snuff". Now I can tell you, Robby's Mint is a BEAUTIFUL snuff, totally different from anything else I have used, nice and "creamy" with an "after effect" which I cannot describe. Never wanna be without it ever again. So, the moral of the story is: give every snuff a fair chance! You might be pleasantly surprised after a while

Comments

• Toque Peanut Butter is a great snuff, I've got a noseful right now. I've never tried Robby's Mint though.

Stefan
  • didi878didi878 Member
    edited August 2008 PM
    I thought Toque cherry is good but not for me after some pinches, but now since 3 days, i use it
    exclusively and its one of my favourites...for me this snuff seems to have converting powers.
  • Toque definately grows on you, I was unconvinced to begin with but now its pretty much my every day snuff. I think the original and vanilla ones are as good as it gets.