Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Snuff and Bronchitis

Hello all, i was diagnosed recently with bronchitis and was wondering, it snuffing gonna make it worse ? Has anyone got any opinion on this specifically ?

Comments

• edited January 20 PM
    I'm not a doctor, but my mother in law is (retired), so I asked what her opinion was. She said that snuff shouldn't pose an issue, unless it causes coughing which could strain your throat and airways further.
  • Thanks a lot!
  • John_Nail   I don't know if you have read any of the old newspaper articles that I have posted.  There are a few that I have found but not posted yet from the 1940s telling us that snuff takers in certain factories never got influenza.  If they are true it might be the medicated snuffs with menthol and camphor in them.

Remember though that the 1940s 1950s were long before we had  Trading Standard Laws actively stamping down on deceitful adverts in the UK.      It could just be a good sales pitch.

If I can find them again I will post them under my "History Series."

• ArtChoo Cool, it might be a sales strategy, just like camel being the preferred cigarettes among doctors. Well it might be true. There is no way of knowing, but i once got a cold, even snuffing and it felt a lot worse than before i snuffed, loads of mucus, really nasty, snuff burning my sinuses when dripping, i had dial back on snuff for a few days. About the influenza, well, it's not exactly a cold so, it might be helpfull.
  • tboyertboyer Member
    Hi John_Nail, this shows we are all different when I have a cold or bronchitis, I snuff more snuff, and most of it is dynamite (though at times I need a break, from dynamite that is) anyway listen to your own body 
  • bobbob Member
    haven't had Bronchitis since using snuff. However when sick it seems to help if not over done. As it opens up the breathing a bit and can help get phlgem out of the airway.