Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Pale skin

Hi it seems taking snuff makes me looking really white pale. It seems i look even more pale with mull of oa What does this ? ;) what s happening in the body ?

Comments

• vasoconstriction?

• Cataracts =)) Sorry. Couldn't resist :O)

It shouldn't be doing that. See your doctor to make sure there are no underlying problems that you are unaware of.
  • Nicotine constricts blood vessels and perhaps it is slowing down blood to your face. Mull of Oa is a higher nicotine snuff. That's my theory anyway, when in doubt as your GP
  • edited January 2017 PM
    Thanks Well i thought it was a normal thing as Paul who does reviews on YouTube is very white and pale lol
  • I'd wager that's because Paul's always in his "dank basement".  ;)
  • Try to get more sunshine it a natural source of Vitamin D. You may want to start taking supplements C,B9,B12, and D. I been drinking 35% h2o2 diluted in water and noticed my hair is getting darker that extra O makes a big difference http://drinkh2o2.com/  If you are fatigued it may be anemia 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Where do you buy the 35% h2o2
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • Thank you basement_shaman this got me reading about hydrogen peroxide for hours. This is a very fascinating subject.
    @TigerJackshere From the reading that I have done on the subject you can also use 3 or 6% it basically comes down to purity and what the H2O2 has been diluted in. I believe Shaman can give you more information on this, I am very very far from an expert, so dont take my word for it. :P