Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

What's your opinions on WoS Royal George?

I love it! was one of the first snuffs i ever bought, tin was rusty mentioned it to them and within a day i had a nice brand new ammonia stinking tin.

Cant put my finger on the scent though, i get lavender sometimes, marzipan a kind of talc smell amongst others :) 

Mmmmmm!!! Definitely wormed its way into my top 3 although i haven't tried alot im sure the list will change over the years

What do you guys/girls/dogs/cats/frogs think also what can your nose single out from it? 

one last thing does anyone know actually what the smell is supposed to be ? 

Comments

• I like Royal George for an occasional pinch, but I find it too intense for frequent use. I've got about 20g, and this will last me a long time
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    edited May 11 PM
    I get cinnamon baby powder, I like it but only on occasion. Sad to see it get the axe
  • I like it a lot, but don't use it often. 
  • One of the better WoS offerings. get them while you can
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • I like it , not one I snuff daily but I really do enjoy it once in awhile, G'Day
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    I dig it! Sweet floral stuff, vanilla..and lots of unidentified scents..very complex
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    Nice snuff for sure. I don't like to take huge heaps of it, but I stocked up on fearing it would be discontinued. Like Basement said, it's one of WoS' best offering. Is it no longer made?
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    ^ It was going to get the axe because WoS couldn't find a source for one of the main ingredients, they have now found a new source and are selling it again as "New Royal George" :-bd
  • I have some of the old RG. I like it, but it stays in my nose for too long... like 10 hours too long. I have too many snuffs in rotation for it to linger around like that.
  • I like the new RG, I find it to be really light and not offensive, don't mind it being in there for a long time. That being said, I don't find it to be an especially long lasting snuff. 
  • The old RG was one of the first snuffs I tried. I've not tried the new blend. To me it was a bit too much like baby powder in its scent. Not really to my liking, almost no tobacco at all.
  • Yes, baby powder is defiantly there. It is very light snuff, not over powering, something that sits well in the background.