Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Does anyone know anyone in UK For Chew/Dip/Twist/Plug?

Tobacconists are a no go.
I'm in the UK and
am dieing to try some form of tobacco that can be chewed or sucked or whatever it is, so i wonder do any of you guys have a tin i could buy?
I would even buy 1 individual pouch of snus or piece of twist or something if anybody has that haha! 
Sad i know but i'm determined to try it, 

So if you could, please put the word out  or give me a message and we'll try to work something out, like i said i would honestly buy just a lipful or an individual snus if thats what it takes haha! 

Thanks x

Comments

• Just out of curiosity (I'm in the USA) why are tobacconists a "no-go"?

Most pipe tobaccos can be taken orally if you want to.  I've been known to put a flake in between by bottom lip and gum.I tried SG Black XX as a chew because I had read it was customary for coal miners - it was powerful.  
  • TeknoTekno Member
    edited February 3 PM
    All the tobacconist's ive phoned have said they're not allowed to sell it any more @jbrentoniv :( 
  • UK chewing tobacco tends to be twist tobacco, available from most online UK tobacconists, and most town centre ones that have the drums of loose pipe tobacco. I didn't get along with it, and would rather smoke it in a pipe than chew it. It's also harder on the wallet than snuff is.
  • I always forget to ask about twist! Was in there about an hour ago aswell, its a pipe shop that i go too so fingers crossed they will next time i pop in there! 

Cheers @50ft_trad
  • You can buy a single can from Snusline in Israel for about 4 euro .http://www.snusline.com/index.php/ . That's who I use for my infrequent snus purchases to the UK . Free shipping , in about 6 days . 

• You can buy them from Mr. Snuff
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • Think My Smoking Shop does twist at least.