Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Cheap genuine french style unused snuff boxes on ebay.

2»

Comments

• GilliatGilliat Member
    edited May 2017 PM
    Pics pls. I'm curious about others'  preferences, haven't seen many  of the already bought ones!
    Everything you do comes back to you! Respect Life, Share Peace, Live NOW!
  • @Gilliat, I posted the vendor's images earlier in the thread. Those images are better than any I could produce on my own.
  • marcomarco Member
    Here's my attempt to post the pic for the one i bought--using the vendor's image..it is a great box btw!
  • @yisraeldov, there's one up there now that is a bit like a chessboard - not really, not the right number of squares, but like the one you were admiring. Four days left. Make the guy an offer, he provides a small discount if you ask. Put me out of my misery, I've bought six now, three still on the way.

I like the plain wood ones best, without the metal bands and the encrustcheons. Like the chess box. I've ordered one cow horn one, just for variety
  • @JarartaBoy, thanks, but I'm saving my snuff budget to get some OSP #4
  • I went mostly for the ones with metallic lip on the cover, as they open/close more smoothly and if they have the metal ends and continuous hinge even better, those are the areas that will see most wear, so the design is quite well thought. Apart from that, the front decorations are quite easy to remove/replace if one fancies modding them.
    Everything you do comes back to you! Respect Life, Share Peace, Live NOW!
  • I have to be happy with my very old flip tops 20160419_111650
    :((  I wish I could had grabbed a few dozen of the new ones. 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"