Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

Open Source Project

HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
Hey guys. So I generally held off on posting anything about OSP here because, well, it didn't feel right. I mean I was SUPER active here for a good while, then completely inactive while I spent more time on the Facebook groups, before slowly becoming active on here again the last couple months. It just felt rude to come in here out of nowhere to plug my project. My roots are here, though. I started my snuff taking journey interacting with folks back in the .org days, though it doesn't look like many of them are still active. I've seen some chatter on here about OSP, and wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words and generous feedback. If anyone has any questions, shoot me a PM. I get email notifications to my phone, so it's as good as sending me a text. Also, I'm offering SH members a special deal, posted in the Bazaar. Enjoy what's left of your weekend! I'm going to pay with my kids B-)

Comments