Get 50% off selected FUBAR snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected 6 Photo snuffs.

Snuffing despite a sore throat / cough?

I have been having a bad and irritable throat since a couple of days. Any advice on the below parameters would be helpful.

(a) Should I stop snuffing when I have a bad throat or cough?Will snuff irritate my throat further?

(b) Any specific types of snuffs I could take when in such a condition and any types I should avoid?

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• I had something similar a few weeks ago, but my sinuses were inflamed as well. I gave up snuff for a day. The withdrawal set in bad by day 2, so I bought a can of dip. I was back on the snuff in a few days.

If it's bothering your throat, take a break. If not, then just go for it.
  • Medicate snuff. I have a cough  now; it started as a scratchy throat and a couple days sneezes. I'm glad it is just that and not a serious condition. use cough drops or throat lozenges.   Get well soon  :-&
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • @basement_shaman - Thanks. You get well soon too :)

What do you mean by medicate snuff? You mean use medicated ones in the meantime? Like the 6 photo 66?
  • @NBS Medicated anything with Eucalyptus ,Camphor, Menthol, or other decongestant qualities. My go to is Dholakia Medicated No. 10   it not a snuff you would use as an all day snuff but I employ it when needed. Cures head aches too. 

Out of all the 6P 6s 66 is my favorite has a chocolaty undertone. Their black snuffs are better decongestants. I may have to try mixing some special with 66 to see if it works better.   "Gesundheit"
  • TeknoTekno Member
    I've got an infection in my tonsils at the moment i'm sure! bit of blood and a fair bit of pain.
    I dont think the fact i've been putting Toque Ambrosia in there by the fistful, fairly coarse and gets in me throat, isnt very fun coughing that up! 
  • @Tekno gargle 4 or 5 times a day with warm salt water. Should clear it right up. hope you recover soon.
     One spoonful salt one cup warm water, stir till dissolved  . Shaman recommended. :-B
  • LiamLiam Member
    Wos - SM Blue is great for when your sick, and is also an excellent morning snuff ^^
  • tboyertboyer Member
    I say listin to one's own body, I would try Eucalyptus ,Camphor, Menthol medicated snuff, heck I would try most any snuff. Any way when I have a sore throat I find it very helpful to have a large bottle of salt water and something to spit it in. I then just keep gargling with it, at first it I may have to do it every minute.
  • tboyertboyer Member
    My tonsils were yacked out when I was a small child, but they grew back
  • ^ doesn't matter tonsil or not it can't hurt to go cold chicken when the throat is upset. I do.
    Although a warm cup of chicken broth seems to helps mine if I get one.
  • 6 Photo 666 is what I turn to when I have the inklings of a cold.
    God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
    Bill Watterson