10% off Copenhagen. Get them while they last. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy two of the same Thunder and get a free Oliver Twist Black Tobacco Bits.

First order online!, New to snuff

So I'm new to snuff and picked up a few from a local store (SD natural and WE sweet) the natural is all they had left from the only time they ordered snuff as i was told and isn't very fresh i'm assuming, and the WE is great but a  little tough to take

That being said I finally jumped online and ordered some Toques's today and am waiting on them. 
I got: USA Peach, USA whiskey & honey, and USA spearmint 
Also got Quit, Camphor & Clove, St. Clements, and SP extra 
Also a bullet of raspberry menthol 
I really wanted to try rustica but decided on next time, i really just wanted to kind of try some different things as well as a bullet... looking back i probably should have just paid for two more tins and gotten the 10 for 9 deal but whatever

what do you guys think about these flavors n such for first time user (kinda)?
also suggested flavors for next time and how long does shipping to western states usually take?

Cheers

Comments

• Try Original and you need to try Spanish Gem. SP Extra is very good.
  • Rustica is very fine, very dry, and very painful if sniffed a little too hard. I love the way it smells but IMHO I feel it shines as a mixer to add a nicotine boost.
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    Welcome to snuffhouse. If toque is still making it, you also should try Spanish gem ambrosia. It might just be called ambrosia. It's Spanish gem but with a rustica base and more course and moist
  • edited March 22 PM
    It's not the having, it's the getting. Elizabeth Taylor