This is the real deal. Afghan Naswar Black. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Singleton's Original Super Menthol Sale

Free Snuff for Newbies Working Again

snufflessnuffles Administrator
Hi All

Sorry for the delay but the Free Snuff for newbies and anyone who missed out is back on line. It's a one time only, so if you haven't benefited, now's the time.
The free snuff will blow you away. MrSnuff has out done himself this time. Snuff said.

Best
"snuffles" <Pat>

Comments

• AamonAamon Member
    what is free snuff for newbies? I have never heard of it
  • edited March 29 PM
    What bout us oldbies?
     Free Abraxas now now. very tempting 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • AamonAamon Member
    Awesome been meaning to try the Premium Batch Coarse. Is this similar to the Premium Batch Fin?
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    Well, there went the premium course.
  • AamonAamon Member
    ahh looks like I missed it, was going to order it this morning :P
  • MrSnuffMrSnuff Administrator
    That was in error...blame @snuffles

Cerise first which is actually an awesome snuff IMHO. 
    However, if you guys prefer the Premium Batch Coarse we can do that too.

Let me know

• AamonAamon Member
    edited March 31 PM
    @MrSnuff Yeah that would be great if you can do the Premium Batch Coarse as well. So I take its one free snuff each? 
    @Aamon yes. You get one bite at the apple.

anybody else have a preference? Looking for 3 yays to make the switch.

• moemojomoemojo Member

While not needing to put in an order, this deal tempted me to go ahead and do so yesterday.

100$+ order and while the code for the free shipping worked, the free snuff offer didn't. Suddenly the purchase didn't seem so necessary.

The free snuff offer has never worked for me.  Frustrating, but I expect I'm doing something wrong.  It's a shame that the mechanics of getting the deal are beyond a Luddite like me.  Why can't it be as simple as hitting the link, and then logging in?

• miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    @moejoe you can only enter one code or the other not both. Unfortunately we have not worked out a way for people to use more than one code at a time.
  • I thought that code was supposed to work once per order without a use limit...
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    @ryleighivey, you should be able too. You Just can't use more than one code at a time.