Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited June 12 PM
    Some more SD Licorice.
    @baconpete Just ate another pinch. See, I feel real liqourice in this snuff. Big fan of the root here!
  • periqueperique Member
    NTSU Black
  • stogiestogie Member
    WoS Country Mint. Very gentle and pleasant
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    edited June 13 PM
    SnuffStore Traditional SP. Interesting take on SP. A slightly darker base tobacco than most SPs that is lightly scented with bergamot.
  • ConkConk Member
    Toque Quit. Yum!

• volungevolunge Member
    @tinhuey, It might be re-branded discontinued SG SP No 1 High Mill. Haven't tried neither of them.
    Just checked MrSnuff's stock, only 4 tins left.
  • jholenjholen Member
    Toque Spanish Gem

@volunge how does absinthe/coltsfoot compare to SD licorice?
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque Original chased with a little Poschl Red Bull
  • periqueperique Member
    F&T  Patchouli
  • GH Kendal Brown (plain).
  • volungevolunge Member
    @jholen, I'm not yet acquainted with that couple.

Some Cheeta in my nose.
  • SWS Aged Border Rapee
  • SWS Golden Horn
  • Toque Whiskey & Honey (UK)
  • Irish D in a weird turn tin i jut got in the mail.  Irish D is an awkward name.  "I had some Irish D earlier," just doesn't sound right.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited June 13 PM
    WoS Dr. Rumneys Blue.
    @Captainblackboogers Irish D by Samuel Gawith? It was called Irish D Light before the name change. Like all SG snuffs, it was available in 10 g plastic tap boxes (same as Bernard's), 25 g vacuum tins and bulk plastic tubs.
    What kind of tin is it now?
  • @volunge

It comes in your basic S&G tins now.   Thanks for the info on it's original name.
  • volungevolunge Member
    Cheers!
    W&H USA.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Captainblackboogers funny stuff :)

Wilsons of Sharrow Gold Label earlier. Been taking a break for the last couple hours getting ready for a session with SWS Golden Horn later
  • A pinch of Kailash in each side, followed by a pinch of White Elephant in each.
  • periqueperique Member
    N C  Madras
  • volungevolunge Member
    FUBAR Snafu plain.
  • ConkConk Member
    SD Scotch - cracking snuff.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited June 14 PM
    Sir Walter Scott's Golden Horn - what a wonderful way to wake up in the morning. Opening the fridge, taking out and cracking open my glassware container of SWS tins ... it's better than the smell of fresh ground coffee in the AM
  • Straight up rustica wake me up please
  • ConkConk Member
    edited June 14 PM
    Toque Quit. This has a much richer flavour to it than WoS Natural, but then some times I can just sit there and smash half a tin of WoS Natural - very mellow. 

Any plain recommendations would be greatly appreciated! I've tried hardly any but love them it would seem (running theme with pretty much any snuff I try.......except Jockey Club)
  • @Conk Toque Natural has much the same scent as Quit but will a little more moisture and a slightly coarser grind. Toque Natural Toast is a great plain one as is SWS Golden Horn. I may be wrong about the latter being plain tobacco, but to me it smells like Izmir or Oriental leaf.
  • ConkConk Member
    @SammyD13 - cheers! I've got Toque Natural. Big fan. I've just read the description of Golden Horn, now that sounds amazing! I'll stick that on the ever growing list of snuffs I need to buy. 

SD Scotch...
  • SWS Roslein this stuff is great a beautiful rose scent that's not to pungent with a relaxing scent of bitter almonds. Reviews have said if you warm it up by holding it awhile in your pinch you get a more pronounced rose flavor or if you take it without a warm up you get more bitter almond upfront. I would agree love this stuff.
  • volungevolunge Member
    Red Bull. It's about the only snuff that provokes hard atishooing fits so often. Already had two earlier today and I feel the third one very close.

@Conk, I'll post some recommendations in Plain tobacco snuff thread soon.