Black Friday All Week. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Black Friday Sale On Now.

OSP Batch #4

HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
Hey guys. I'm not sure where the ethics fall on this, being as I'm a moderator now, but if anyone feels I shouldn't be promoting OSP here anymore, please send me a message and I will take it down, no hard feelings. Otherwise, for those of you who have been waiting, I present you Batch #4, officially available Monday (4/17).

https://ospsnuffblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/batch-4/

Comments

• Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    I can't wait to get some and try it I have a feeling this is gonna be an awesome blend.I been waiting it seems for a while :!! but I know you wouldn't put out something that is not good plus u said it's like a dedication to the great Chef Daniel Richards \m/
  • The description is sounding awfully sexy!  I personally condone OPS promotion here at Snuffhouse, if you even want to call in that.  It's just snuff news to me.  Looking forward to it!  
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    @Hawaiian_Ryan Sorry about that. It wasn't quite right after the first fermentation cycle, so I had to put it back through until it was. I promise it was worth the wait.

@SeanOCDPx Thank you! And thanks, just making sure I'm not crossing an ethical line.
  • Me Three !
  • RS422RS422 Member
    @Hitsuzen, I would like to try your new batch, but don't do PayPal. I would need to mail you the money. Please pm me your address and cost for 1 tin to Ohio 45014