Get 50% off selected Toque snuffs. Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get 50% off selected Samuel Gawith snuffs.

Toque very mentholated snuff.

I want to make an order from Toque, but ever order I need to be sure to get something with really strong menthol ( my friends snatch it up ). Does @Roderick make any thing on the level of Wilsons No99 or WoS dynamite ? 

Comments

• n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    Toque Menthol is the only strongly mentholated Toque I know of, the other menthols like Raspberry Menthol has subdued menthol.
  • yisraeldovyisraeldov Member
    edited May 24 PM
    @n8inchnails How does Toque Menthol compare to the others that I mentioned ?
  • RoderickRoderick Member
    Yisraeldov, Our menthol is a strong menthol. We also have other lesser menthols we use for blending. I don't think our strong menthol is as strong as Wilsons dynamite, however it must be close. We can alternatively add as much menthol as you like in a bespoke snuff. Minimum order is 500g's but be careful how strong you want to go.
  • I like toque menthol , when added to non menthol's it brings forward the flavor and I can add as little or as much as I want. 

A good bespoke would be Rustica Coarse extra strong menthol oiled [Germanic style] . 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • I'm sure it is good, but how does it stack up against other menthols ? @roderick said not as much as WoS dynamite, but what about Extra Menthol, Super Cool ? Or J&H no 99 ? McChrystals O&G ?  
  • Just got Toque Menthol.

• its a great menthol and i think the best mixer for add that cool kick but it plugs my nose up. i got through a 10g tin of it trying to see if i would get used to it but i never did
  • bobbob Member
    @Roderick you do bespoke. I know what I am gonna ask for next order. It will be a while. :)

• This was also pretty good, but more complex